Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hey girls,

Well I think I'm almost packed just about. Think I'm out this month have had light spotting so think AF may be on the way :cry:

Allie I have alot of dream about babies especially in the TWW.

Fingers crossed for some lovely BFP!!

Megg congrats on the job even if its not quite what you thought.

Where's Vicky? Has anyone heard from her.

:hugs:

Nope, haven't heard from Vicky......hope everything is ok with her!

Sorry you think AF is coming :hugs:

Hope you enjoy your little holiday Luce!

Mummy2angel had spotting for days and then got her BFP so don't worry too much lucy!!!

Fingers crossed its IB Lucy, I really hope you get your BFP.

Woo hoo congrats on the new job Megg, well done you.

Cazza - Where are you?????????? I wanna see you BFP, miss you lots lovey.xxx

Im here im here!!! :wave:
I totally forgot i told you lovelies i was going to test im sooooooooo sorry, Well i didnt crack open the SD i decided to save it till Sunday. I have however done another IC today & got a line that looks like the one in the preg test gallery like wannabepreggo's? if you wanna look @ that 1 n tell me what u think? mine are 25miu ones so not sure if there the same tests or if mine are just dodgy evaps??
Im poop with my digi camera n the pics come our blurry i hav eno idea how to get the stable n clear??? I am a bit thick though lol :haha:.
Im still not getting excited untill i see a majorly pink line on my SD test sunday?

how r all my gorgeous ones??? is anyone watching big brother?? Jo to go 4 me!!!!!!!!!
lov ya's xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Caz, I think you have a beautiful BFP coming! I can't wait until you test!!!!

I don't watch Big Brother, but OH does. I don't know names on there, but that red head annoys me. I was trying to read last night while he was watching it, so I glanced every now and then.

Hers looks like a BFP to me, Caz! :hugs: The way to get the best pic is outside/in natural light, and your camera should be on the setting that looks like a flower... its for objects less than 28" from the camera or something. They come out beautiful!

Thanks for the congrats! I'm trying to be happy about it, I really am!

Hers looks like a BFP to me, Caz! :hugs: The way to get the best pic is outside/in natural light, and your camera should be on the setting that looks like a flower... its for objects less than 28" from the camera or something. They come out beautiful!

Thanks for the congrats! I'm trying to be happy about it, I really am!

thanks for the camera tips meggles :thumbup: i'll give it a go with tomorrows tests or better still the SD on sun?? FX'd for me girls im praying so hard this is it?? [-o<[-o<, hope ur ok aswell chica?? read about the phentermine those babys are magic, they arent regularly sold over here coz there by prescription only but when i put on some weight a few years ago because of my contraception my Dr gave med them & i dropped a stone in 2 weeks :happydance: there fab!!!!!!!! :thumbup: lov ya huny xxxxxxx

Mel check u out ur almost 12 weeks aaarrgghhhhh so exciting!!!!!! & mines the uk big brother hun think urs is the american one?? there all amazing either way i looovveee BB!!! :haha: im a loseeerrrr!!!!

hope every1 else is ok?? xxxxx lov caz xxxx

I'm okay... Although the phentermine doesn't seem to be doing anything. It did when I took it before, but now it seems to just be something I take for fun... because I've noticed nothing! I don't know what's going on! I reacted so well to them before!

Hopefully its IB, Lucy!

Cazz, oooh, can't wait for Sunday! wannabepreggo's def. looks like something but when it's that light I never try to get my hopes up. Good luck!

yes Caz, I am finally almost at the 12 week mark! I am so thankful for that......now if I can get the date of my ultrasound, I will be happy!

thanks for the camera tips meggles :thumbup: i'll give it a go with tomorrows tests or better still the SD on sun?? FX'd for me girls im praying so hard this is it?? [-o<[-o<,
Mel check u out ur almost 12 weeks aaarrgghhhhh so exciting!!!!!! & mines the uk big brother hun think urs is the american one?? there all amazing either way i looovveee BB!!! :haha: im a loseeerrrr!!!!

hope every1 else is ok?? xxxxx lov caz xxxx

Cazz, i will def. pray this is it for you. :hugs: Btw, what is an SD?

I don't like the American BB at all and I miss the UK BB. It's more entertaining somehow. My fave was the season with Kinga and Anthony, I was so addicted to it...oh, and I loved Russel Brand on BB Big Mouth before he got all famous.

Ahh, I keep double posting with you all. :)

Megg, sorry the pills aren't working so far, maybe it will just take a while this time!

Mel, :happydance: for 12 weeks! Still no US date? Geez, can you call them and bug them?

The tech never answers the phone, and you have to leave a message, and then you just still sit and wait for him to call you back. On Monday, the dr will be here again, and I think I will phone the clinic and get them to ask him how long it should take to find out when my u/s is scheduled for. Maybe he will get on it for me.

I am spotting today, so I called my dr. She had me come in and do an ultrasound and blood work. The baby is measuring 6w4d and I saw the heartbeat. She did say there was quite a bit of dark brown blood coming from inside my cervix, but said this is fairly common and doesn't necessarily mean a miscarriage is happening. She did run a progesterone test and I should receive the results tonight. I am trying to stay calm and positive...

Thinking of you Jaymes, :hugs: I hope you receive your progesterone results soon and they are good.

The Dr called last night, my progesterone is perfect.
I'm pretty sure I'm about to loose this one, the spotting is getting a little more red, and tbh, I just have no hope for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->