Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Oh no Jaymes please dont lose hope, put your feet up and try to relax, thinking of you sweetie and I have everything crossed for your little bubba.xx

Hi my darlings. I've been lurking here so I've been keeping up with you all silently. I've been posting a bit, but mainly in the miscarriage and over 35 sections.

Jaymie, don't forget that some women just bleed when they are pregnant. I know how hard it is to stay hopeful right now. It's ok to feel that way. Sometimes it makes it a little easier to expect the worst. We will hold the torch of hope for you if you need us to. Please keep us updated love.

I also wanted to say that I'm concerned about Vicky. I noticed she hasn't been here and so I sent her a message on FB a few days ago and haven't heard anything. I also have her email address, so sent her a message there yesterday. Still nothing. It isn't like her to leave the site without saying she was going to. I'll let you know if I hear back from her.

Caz, I'm very much hoping this is your month and have been stalking you! I hope the SD gives you gorgeous lines.

Hello to everyone else. I'm moving back into lurkdom.

Jaymie, I'm thinking about you tons and tons right now.

xoxo

Hi Hearty,

So happy to hear from you, hope your ok.xxxx

Hey Hearty,

It's so good to hear from you we've missed you lots.

I've been worried about Vicky as well wasn't sure whether to send her a message or not hope she's alright.

:hugs:

Jaymes - please don't lose hope. I'm praying for you! Can your doctor run blood tests so you know if the HCG levels are ok? Try to stay positive, and just relax and keep your feet up. :hugs:

Hearty - I'm so glad to hear from you. We miss you very much. I am worried about Vicky too. I hope you are doing as well as can be. :hugs:

Jaymes please don't lose hope babe, when I had spotting my bubs was measuring behind the dates I should have been, you my darling have a strong little bubba on there that's measuring 3 days ahead with a pumping little heartbeat! I am extremely optimistic for you sweet cheeks :thumbup: you R in my thoughts :hugs:

heartylicious it's soooooo good to hear from you baby doll. Miss u too much for words :cry: hope ur holding up as best as u can, always here if u need a chat huny. Thanks for the well wishes sweet I'm hoping this is the month too but I never get too excited anymore it's just not worth the heartache of a bfn. Fx'd tho. Lov ya chick xxxx

vic if u r Reading these posts know that we are all thinking of you Hun & willing u to come back to us & let us know ur ok? :hugs: xxx

Hi everyone else :wave: hope ur all having a fab weekend hugs n kisses you all :kiss: lov Caz XXXXXXXX

Please don't think like that, Jaymie! I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this.. but it could be totally normal, honey! :hugs:

Oh, Hearty! Its so nice to see you, even just briefly! I miss you so much! :hugs: I hope you're feeling as well as you can be!!!

I'm also worried about Vicky! :( I wish I knew if she was okay! If you read this, Vicky... We love you and miss you! :hugs:

:hi: and :hugs: to everyone else!

Oh, hearty, it's so lovely to hear from you. I really miss you and hope you are doing okay. :hugs: I've been worried about Vicky as well, and if you hear from her via FB or email can you let us know she's alright?

Jaymes, massive :hugs: , try not to worry, though I know it's so hard not to. Praying for you and your bean.

How is everyone this weekend? Does anyone have any fun plans? I just woke up at 1 pm :coffee: after staying up 'til all hours with my teenage cousins visiting from out of town. It was like a having a slumber party again, really fun.

Looking forward to your testing tomorrow Cazz! FX for you! :hugs:

no fun plans for me. I just finished mowing the lawn, and organized the garage a little, and got one room back in shape....now I am off to work on my course for the rest of the day! BORING!

Jaymes, hold tight Hun spotting is so common and you've good signs, your progesterone is a really good indicator of a good pregnancy xx:hugs:

Lovely to see you about again Hearty, hope you're feeling a little better Hun xx :hugs:

Hello darlings!!! Sorry if i scared you with my silence!!!!! I havent read all the posts so dont know whats been going on...
Last Sat. Hubby packed our things and took me to a small isand called simi which basically is a tiny island with a couple of taverns and no internet for me!!!! He wanted me to saty away from the bad Doctor Google as i was driving myself (and him) bonkers with al the bad scenarios i was coming up with...Anyway, we had a very relaxing week ad i feel a bit stronger for it. Ill start reading all the posts and comment later!!!

Oh, thank goodness! We were worried, Vic! :hugs: Love you! Glad you're well!!!!

So glad everything is ok Vicky. I hope you enjoyed your time on the island. :hugs:

Aww, that's great Vicky! Yes, we were all quite concerned with your absence but it sounds like an amazing week and very good for your health. :) I agree Doctor Google can be a very bad doctor! :hugs: I'm so happy you got wisked away on a holiday, how sweet of your DH! Welcome back.

does anyone know if there is evap lines on first response pregnancy tests? , iv took 3 , all with very very light pink lines, like you have to hold it a certain way to see it ... and iv also been getting these lower back and hip twinges, so annoying :( xoxoxox

i honestly don't know anything about evap lines Fergie, sorry

Fergie, are all of these in the same day? The tests should be getting darker every 2 days, at least. If they aren't getting darker at all I would imagine they're evaps. I hope they're not, though! Try using FMU and a different brand?

Wellll, my lovely weekend with my cousins turned sour this evening when I realized I have $140 missing from my purse! I get paid in cash for this summer nannying job or else I wouldn't have it in my purse like that. Anyways, I wentstraight from work to home yesterday and didn't leave the house before I noticed it was missing today so I'm thinking it had to have been one of my cousins. They flew out on vacation this morning and it was a really awkward convo telling them it was missing, but of course no one 'fessed up. If you can't trust your family to leave your purse lying around, who can you trust? :shrug: But there is also the chance I was underpaid....I was really daft and didn't count to make sure I had been paid properly when she handed me the envelope yesterday. So I also had an awkward texting convo with my employer asking to double check she didn't under pay me. All in all a very awkward evening for me, ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->