Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

awe, that sucks Allie! You should definitely be able to trust family. That really sucks that they would steal from you! :(

well I had quite a productive day today (although I didn't really focus on my course like I should have been doing - tomorrow for sure!). I got two levels of the house completely cleaned and now I just have to do the stairs to the basement, and the basement tomorrow. I feel so much better when I have a clean house!

I just found out that apparently the baby doesn't like kraft dinner and hot dogs (or maybe just the hot dogs?!). I made that for lunch today, and then I was feeling lousy the rest of the day. Felt like I had to vomit, but nothing was happening. So I was getting ready for bed, and it finally decided to come up. It was like instant relief. So note to self, don't eat the leftovers tomorrow, lol!

Oh no, Allie! :hugs:

Aww.. Mel... Sorry you felt so bad, honey! :hugs:

Allie that's awful!

Hearty - hello my lovely, I hope you are doing as best as you can.

Vicky - So glad you're ok, I was worried too!

And hugs to everyone else.

I'm CD25, about 9DPO today. Last night I almost fainted which was very very strange and I woke up in the middle of the night feeling really sick and dizzy. Finding it hard not to be focused on 'symptoms'. My husband is on his brother's stag do and I'm praying for him to get home so it'll stop me from testing early!!!

I'm off to my in-law's house for a bit Sunday roast dinner in a minute though...yum yum!

P.S. I've only had one glass of wine in the 2WW and that was last night with my dinner as I had a friend round. I feel really proud of myself and hoping i'm doing my body well so it'll sustain a pregnancy.

Thanks guys.

Cesca, you're doing really well not poas! :) When do you plan on testing?

I had a similiar 'symptom' as you, I felt really dizzy the other night. I also have a really stuffy nose and I'm abnormally tired, but it could just be a cold. I've been getting twinges in my breasts and pelvis but I get that every month so I don't let myself read into it.

Every morning I wake up and I hope I don't see AF (as she's way overdue). But then if I test BFN later this week I'll be mad AF is nowhere to be seen. I got my pos OPKs last Sunday and Monday so I think that means I'll be 10 dpo on Thursday.

Good luck Cesca and Cazz!! :dust:

Hey girls,

popping in quickly to say hello will be back later on just wanted to say that I am so pleased to hear from you Vicky been so worried about you and your alright so thats brilliant plus your hubby is so lovely to have taken you away just what you need. Tell him next time he has to come on here and let us know what he's doing :haha: Massive :hugs: to you.

Allie that sucks about your money going missing.

Cecsa stay strong hopeing you get your BFP and you Allie.

Can't wait to hear from Cazza.

Jaymes thinking about sweetie big :hugs:

Meg how are you doing? Mel I like a clean house to but make sure you dont over do it sweetie, sorry your food didnt agree with you at least you know somethings to ignore.

AFM well the spotting has got a bit heavier so almost sure AF is on its way feel totally bummed out about it and have a massive :cry: its good I'm at home with my mum as can talk to hear hate having to tell hubby that AF is on its way. Having a busy weekend at parents with my little niece who had a lot of energy!!

Big :hugs: will be back on later hope this all made sense as typing quickly.

Hey girls :wave: well i used the superdrug test and bfn :cry: well it had a line on it straight away but it has no colour. I think to have had this many evaps is impossible & the symptoms ive had cant be all in my head surely? im 13dpo now so im just waiting on the witch if she isnt here by tuesday then i'll test again with a frer. Im sooooooo confused & pissed off tbh. I'll try n get a good enough piccy if my camera will pick up the Superdrug line n post it for you to see. Sorry i didnt have more exciting news to share boo hoo xxxxxx thanks 4 all ur positive vibes my little beauties ur all fab xxxx lov ya's caz xxxxxx

awe Cazz hun, I'm sorry it was a bfn today. I still believe it really is a BFP though. :hugs:

Thanks Luce, I won't overdo it for sure. I had to have a nap in between the house cleaning, and I didn't finish it all. I honestly don't know if I will go back to finishing it today.

Hoping Allie and Cesca have a BFP coming...FX'd

Hey girls :wave: well i used the superdrug test and bfn :cry: well it had a line on it straight away but it has no colour. I think to have had this many evaps is impossible & the symptoms ive had cant be all in my head surely? im 13dpo now so im just waiting on the witch if she isnt here by tuesday then i'll test again with a frer. Im sooooooo confused & pissed off tbh. I'll try n get a good enough piccy if my camera will pick up the Superdrug line n post it for you to see. Sorry i didnt have more exciting news to share boo hoo xxxxxx thanks 4 all ur positive vibes my little beauties ur all fab xxxx lov ya's caz xxxxxx

awww :hugs: im exactly the same , iv gt really faint lines on my early response and BFN on asda tests :( iv gt all the symptoms i had before , except for the sore boobs, im really confused :cry:

heres my first response one , you can hardly see it , like u need to hold it a certain way to see it , but there is defo a really REALLY fine light pink line ... i'll try get a pic with my digi cam , xxxxx (iv kinda changed the contrast n that on the pic to make it clearer & marked out red dots where the line is ) xxxxx

Attachments

• preg test x.jpg
    preg test x.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 14
i see a faint line for sure. Can you go to the dr and ask for a blood test to be done?

i see a faint line for sure. Can you go to the dr and ask for a blood test to be done?

thank god someone on here can! lol... i was starting to think i was seing things :blush: yh im gonna go to the docs 2morrow , surely a line is a line ? xoxoxox

Hi Lucy, :hugs: I'm glad you're able to be with your parents and having a nice time, hopefully that helps take your mind off AF! At least the sooner she comes the sooner she's gone..

Cazz, aww :hugs: , I agree that that many evaps is just impossible! Def. post the piccie if you get it to pick up the line. Good luck with the FRER.And I know what you mean starting to think the symptoms are in your head, argh it's so frusrating. Massive :hug:

Mel, hope you're taking it easy with the cleaning and getting plenty of rest in. At least now you know what not to eat. :hugs:

Good luck at the docs Fergie.

fergie i see a line on urs too sweetie :thumbup: its sooooooooo frustrating this is there a line is there colour? why would there be anything there if its not catching hcg??? no joke ive done like 8 cheapies ALL have faint shadowy lines & now my SD has one too i mean WTF aaaarrgghhhhh gets me so mad lol!
FX'd this is ur BFP fergie huny. oi'll keep u gal's posted :hugs:

oh n thanks again lov yas xxxxxx

fergie i see a line on urs too sweetie :thumbup: its sooooooooo frustrating this is there a line is there colour? why would there be anything there if its not catching hcg??? no joke ive done like 8 cheapies ALL have faint shadowy lines & now my SD has one too i mean WTF aaaarrgghhhhh gets me so mad lol!
FX'd this is ur BFP fergie huny. oi'll keep u gal's posted :hugs:

oh n thanks again lov yas xxxxxx

wohooo :D:D:D lol... surely 8 cant be wrong cazza :hugs::hugs: have u tried any other tests ? when i use the wee cheapies nothing at all is showing , not even the asda ones, the first response lines have a pink colour to them ...ukkkkkk man its driving me nuts! i have heartburn, mega skin breakout, increased CM ( sorry if TMI ) pains in my lower back and hips ... god im such a whiner ! haha

i would defo get another test cazza...it sounds promising hun ... fingers crossed for you! xoxoxox :dust: xoxoxox

I see it, Fergie! :hugs:

Caz - They can't all be evaps, honey! They just can't! :hugs:

AFM... I'm fine... just nothing interesting to report. LOL

I see it, Fergie! :hugs:

Caz - They can't all be evaps, honey! They just can't! :hugs:

AFM... I'm fine... just nothing interesting to report. LOL

whoohoooooo i defp know im no imagining it lol...xoxoxoxox:flower:

Fingers crossed for Cazza and Fergie def sounds like you both have BFP's on the way, those tests cant all be wrong.xxx

yes, my fingers are crossed too for Caz and Fergie.

Well I have almost accomplished all the laundry today, as well as my assignment for my course. I have 2 questions left and debating if I should finish them tonight and get it done with, or wait until tomorrow?! Just making supper right now - ham and scalloped potatoes!! Praying the baby likes that at least!!

It's pretty quiet again eh?!

I am doing pretty good. I officially announced my pregnancy today.....feel so much better now that I don't have to try and hold it in anymore. I got a good night's sleep last night. OH got called to work at 10 pm, and didn't get home until 3 am, so he slept on the couch so he wouldn't wake me. Told him there was no way he was going to be able to move me from the middle of the bed anyway :)

How are you Allie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->