Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

:hi:

Oh my goodness Mel I can't believe your at 12 weeks thats gone by so quickly. So happy for you must be lovely to be able to tell everyone!!

Hey Allie how are you?

I'm having a lovely day but very busy my niece is just a ball of energy so my mum and I our exhausted already!!!!

Cazza I still think you are going to get your BFP not giving up on you yet missy and keeping everything crossed for you sweetie. Fergie fingers crossed for you as well.

Thanks! It is a relief, and I am sure the next 6 months are going to fly by. So far, I enjoy being pregnant, but I'm a little worried how I will feel once I can't bend over, put on my shoes, shave my legs, etc, lol!

They just phoned, and my ultrasound isn't until October 7th! That is so far away:(

How is everyone today?

My gosh that is ages away, a good 6 weeks?! Yikes.

I'm on CD26 approx 11dpo and feeling alright. Lots of niggly cramps, particularly low down and to the left and a real aching in my pelvis that i've only ever had when pregnant but who knows. I've also got an insanely heightened sense of smell/taste which is weird, but again it might just be because I've had a nasty cold for the last week or so. It's so hard not to symptom spot! Only 5 days till testing, fingers crossed AF won't come.

My friend is being induced tomorrow and I'm so excited for her to meet her little baby but it's horrible to think we were trying for about three months before she even got pregnant! It's got to be our turn hasn't it?!

7th October??? No way, thats not fair! Do you not get a 12 week scan like us here?? xx

No :( I had an early scan at 7 weeks just because I am high risk. But other then that, the next one I will be almost 20 weeks already! I am really not a patient person, and I don't want to have to wait that long. If I was anywhere else but here, I would have had a 12 week scan.

Yah! I can't wait for testing day Cesca:)

Happy 12 weeks Mel!! :yipee: That really has flown by. How have people reacted to your news? :) I can't believe how long you have to wait for your scan though...it does seem like forever.

Cesca, your symptoms sound really promising! You are so good for not testing yet. :thumbup: I think we'll be testing at the same time; Friday, right? However, for me that should only be 10 dpo....but I'm testing anyways! Heck, I tested yesterday lol (bfn)...but that will be it until Friday. I'm still doing OPKs though (no lines and now faint lines ever since the two major pos) The reason I'm being so weird this cycle is because technically I'm like at CD43. :wacko:

Oh and a quick update on my 'stolen' money...my employer went to the bank today and confirmed she's underpaid me! So, I feel like a real tit now having questioned my cousins and assuming it was them. So embarrassed. :cry: I have learned a valuable lesson...count the cash when I get paid! And don't assume the worst in people.

Thanks Allie!

Well I am glad to hear that you figured out about the money. And don't be so hard on yourself. :hugs:

Thanks, Mel!

Well girlies today has been a sudden onslaught of symptoms. Whether it's AF finally showing up or I'm getting pregnancy symptoms remains to be seen. :shrug: What were little twinges here and there became a few bouts of bona fide cramps, not horrible like AF but similiar in nature. Also I keep feeling wetness down there and run to the toilet to see if it's AF but so far just a bit of CM, not a lot but enough that I 'feel' it every once in a while. And now my boobs are achy, not tender but a bit of actual pain...usually they're tender before AF. So I'm not trying to get excited but something is happening to my body. My super pos OPK was 1 week ago so I think I'm 6dpo.

Anyways, I was just thinking of Jaymes...hope everything's going okay.

:hugs: to everyone!

I have another appointment with my real doctor in about 2 1/2 hours. I've been on google and have decided to ask to have my vitamin levels checked. I am thinking for some reason I have an iron deficiency, and may as well get all my levels checked while they're at it. I'll have another scan and a 'proper' first appointment.
I was looking at the pics of the bean this morning and noticed it said crl 6.73mm. Hmm. Must be the actual bean size, so I converted it to inches and that is a quarter of an inch (roughly)! I'll have to see how much it ha grown since the last measurement.
The spotting is still there, but I am more positive today as my symptoms are also still there. We'll have to see in a bit though.
Thanks for all of your support ladies.

Jaymie

Jaymes hope all goes well with your appointment you and your little bean are in my thoughts. I think its a good idea getting your vit levels check best to be sure what they are doing. Let us know how the appointment goes big :hugs: to you.

Allie glad you sorted out your money dont feel to bad you had to ask at least you know now what happened. I hope all the symptoms your getting our because your pregnant.

AFM: well AF has arrived with avengence glad its here in some way as I know where I stand but just so gutted that I'm not pregnant :cry: really thought it would be our month and a birthday BFP would of been so lovely. Its four montns since I lost my little one it took me nearly a year to get pregnant first time and now I'm just worried it will take that long again. So sick of people telling me not to think about it and well at least you know you can get pregnant. Feel so homonal which is isn't helping going to see my dr next week to ask to have my hormone levels check as feel a bit out of balance I'm very weepie before my periods and during them also get really snappy with hubby for no reason. Just having one of those days got horrific pain and just want to :cry: miss Steve he's not going to be here till thursday but I am having a lovely time with my mum and niece.

:hugs: to you all

Jaymes, I am so glad you are feeling more positive. Glad you are looking after yourself and getting your levels checked. I'm praying for you :hugs:

Luce, so sorry AF has arrived. :hugs: I really hope it doesn't take you that long to get pregnant again. Did you have a profile done on you to see why the miscarriage happened at all?

Hi to the rest of the girls.

AFM, I seem to have even lower energy levels these days. I sure hope I get some of it back, because it's going to be a very long 6 months at this rate! I wish I could just go back to bed right now, but I just started work for the day :(

No nothing was done I was just told it was bad luck and that there was no reason why it would happen again. One of the dr's said that it meant that something probabley wasnt right with the baby and nature intervined (not a nice way of putting of it) I like to think that my little one just wasnt ready for this world. I also got told that sometimes life is just very cruel :cry: (how true is that), I had all my vitamin levels checked and they were all ok so I guess I will never know what happened I just hope that when I do get pregnant it doesnt happen again.

:hugs:

I really hope so too Luce, and for it to happen soon. All of you ladies deserve to be pregnant, especially since you are all going to make wonderful mothers!

All is well... Bubs is still in there and the heart is still beating! Yay! I'll have another appointment on the 31st to check on him. I'm not sure if I'll get another ultrasound or not, but I hope I do. Spotting has slowed immensely, and I am starting to feel a bit more hopeful. I got blood drawn again today, so I am hoping all my vitamin levels come back ok. Thank you (all) again for being there for me.

Yay, Jaymie! :hugs: That's FANTASTIC! Glad you're feeling better! Grow beany grow!!!

So sorry they didn't give you answers, Luce! :hugs:

I can't believe how far away your scan is, Mel! Can you get a private one done sooner or something? I'm not patient, as you might have noticed! LOL

Glad you worked out the money issues, Allie! Cut yourself some slack... You had no way of knowing! :hugs:

AFM... I did my orientation today for the new job. I have to go drug test and wait for that and my background check to come back (both will be clear, I'm certain)... then I'll hopefully get a start date? :shrug: Whatever! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->