Do 10 Kegels then BUMP!!

I hate doing those things! I really should make an effort to do them more, but I just do not enjoy doing them :shrug: :dohh:

I hate doing those things! I really should make an effort to do them more, but I just do not enjoy doing them :shrug: :dohh:

I felt the same & didn't do them as often as I should have & now really really regret it! My advice, keep it up!!

Ps. You have a fab due date, Easter Sunday and all 1's & 3's!! Love it!! (I have a thing with numbers, we got married on 1 /10 / 10!!)

I felt the same & didn't do them as often as I should have & now really really regret it! My advice, keep it up!!

Ps. You have a fab due date, Easter Sunday and all 1's & 3's!! Love it!! (I have a thing with numbers, we got married on 1 /10 / 10!!)

Haha, thanks for the advice hun! :) I'll try to remember to do them :)

And thanks :) I LOVE LO's due date! So stinking excited! :happydance: That's a cool wedding date, too!

I do them while waiting at stoplights in traffic. Since you're already annoyed having to wait in traffic, it just gives you something to do to make it productive, and it gets to be automatic.

I fixed some pretty obnoxious uterine prolapse after my first (very rough, induced and no monitoring) delivery that way! These really work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->