Do 10 Kegels then BUMP!!

i really hope someone can advise me with this. i know its like holding your pee, but i have such a hard time while im peeing and cant tell if im doing it when im not peeing. i must be the only woman on the face of the earth to not know what im doing. please help when i ask family or friends they look at me like im crazy.

i really hope someone can advise me with this. i know its like holding your pee, but i have such a hard time while im peeing and cant tell if im doing it when im not peeing. i must be the only woman on the face of the earth to not know what im doing. please help when i ask family or friends they look at me like im crazy.

It's kinda hard to explain but definitely the best way to figure it out is to start peeing and then once you're going tighten all the muscles down there and make yourself stop. Really squeeze them tight and it should work. Once you've done it a few times while peeing then you should have a sense of which muscles to move and be able to start doing it at other times... Hope that helps a little, I really don't know how else to explain it!:shrug:

Bump, on a long trip today out to the rocky mountains. Did a few sets...
Happy Thanks Giving my Canadian friends!

BUMP!
(This is the best reminder, so I'm sticking with this one! Thanks!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->