Do We (who carry boys) really do burn more calories???

Cloe

Reaction score
Heard it on Grey's Anatomy and was wondering if it is true. They say we burn 3000 calories a day. Is there some truth in it? Have you heard similar things? :shrug:

Cloe :shipw:

I don't know but I've put on less weight this time with my little girl and have eaten a ton more chocolate so not who knows. :shrug: I know we need an extra 300 cals when pregnant and that's it, basically an extra large glass of fruit juice :dohh: (I go wayyyy over that one)

If it was true, I will be loosing weight instead of gaining, I am counting what I eat and I don't reach the 3000 Mark...

prob not. but i hope so lol i need a bit of help!! x

Hmm, interesting. I'm due in 3 weeks girls and I lost 10lbs during this pregnancy... no weight gain at all and I'm having a boy. I don't know if this is universally true but it seems to be true about me!

never heard of it either i have gained 40 lbs and am having a boy

when i was pregnant with my first (boy) i put on a total of 2 stone 2 weeks after the birth i had lost it all and lessand i dint breat feed
this time im pregnant with a girl i have put on 4 and half stone and i havent done much differant other than obviously be lazier and eat more junk :-/ we will see how quickly i loose it after

I've only put on a stone over the whole pregnancy and it's mostly bump weight anyway. Not heard of that before though x

would be nice if it was true cos ive been eating some baaaaaad stuff over the months :(

I've only put on a stone over the whole pregnancy and it's mostly bump weight anyway. Not heard of that before though x

last weigh in i had put on 2 stone. that was about 3 weeks ago. i havent dared get on the scales again for a while lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->