Do you ever feel hungry...

Cheshirista

Reaction score
But not fancy anything? Anything at all?

I've felt like this a lot recently. I don't even want chocolate, and nothing I think of appeals. So I just go hungry.

I was like that every evening for probably about a month! It was miserable! Things are getting better now :)

absolutly, nothing apeals to me just snacky food and fruits, am going to make a smoothie tonight and see if that stops the hunger in the evenings, i was only wondering the other night if you feel hungry does the baby as well??

thats the sign i get everytime i am pregnant and for me its lasts the whole pregnancy!! i never put on weight except my belly and i am sure this is the reason, if i ate the way i feel hungry i would be the size of a house!!

I have never really gotten my appetite back since being sick in the first trimester. I was hoping it would pick up by now! I haven't had any cravings or anything this whole pregnancy. I am 17 weeks and only have gained 3 lbs although I have a large, obvious bump.

All the time! I just eat plain old baked potato to stop the rumblings. Can't wait for my appetite to come back. I'm usually such a foodie and enjoy nothing more than cooking up a storm for dinner, so this sucks.

Add me to the list, I dont fancy anything at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->