Do you give ur child mcdonalds? No comments please :)

We are now having McDonald's for dinner tonight and I blame this thread.

I could go for some McNuggets dipped in chocolate milkshake.

The chips dipped in chocolate milkshake is amazing.

I take it that was at staralfur, Twister. :haha:

If dipping my salty, greasy, processed food into my 2000 calorie milkshake is wrong, I don't want to be right.

I've got sodding cucumber and tomatoes as a snack. I need a maccies milkshake now so bad.

Isabelle has bits of everything we eat so if I have a maccies she will have a couple of chips.
Ive always let her have abit of what ever we have and she is the least fussiest baby I know when iy comes to food x

I also have worked in maccies and we had two seperate places for fries. If someone wanted no salt we clean out the one section and cook fresh fries. We then use a scoop used only for no salt.
Although it baffles me as someone once asked for extra salt!!

I put very rarely. I'd rather just give Joni healthy food, but jeez I personally couldn't love the taste of McDonalds more than I do, I can't hold off forever! I can imagine us going there when we are on holiday a couple of times a year or something.

I would ask for no salt on the fries (just letting you know Robinator!).

Nah no McDonald's for rylee for a while. That's all my niece will eat now and that's one of my reasons why. We had a quick lunch there before a wedding this weekend and we only let rylee chew on some of the bun and an apple slice. There will be a time she can have a kids meal but not for a while :)

Personal preference is child under 18 months, no. Child 18 months and over, yes occasionally. Each to their own but watch out for salt content. Xxx

Logan had a mcdonalds today. He had one of those snack wraps with no sauce. So a wrap, lettuce, cheese and a piece of chicken. X

She's too little but one day. Everything in moderation. When I was a kid mcdonalds was a birthday treat, these days it seems to be an every week thing. Not sure when that happened!

Not for mine no not yet and hopefully for a long time they wont...

We dont eat it either though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->