Do you know what this is?? (TMI!)

mrshay

Just pregnant with first
Reaction score
I went to the bathroom tonight and as I was (TMI!) having a bowel movement I felt CM come out of my vagina and when I wiped it was a big blob of really stretchy, gluey type stuff with strings of brown discharge in.

What is it?? I'm scared that I finally got pregnant and the mucus plug has come out or something?!

All day I have been having a lot of creamy CM too.

What is this???

Is it possible that it could be inplantation bleeding? Do you know if you have/when you ovulated?
Or is AF due?
I'd guess it'd either be inplantation bleeding or the old blood that some ladies get shortly before AF.

Thanks for your reply Sommerfugl :)

My last AF was 29th Oct so about 2 and a half weeks ago.

I have NO idea if I ovulated, I just started Metformin last month so hopefully it could be something of a positive sign. Dont want to get my hopes up too high this month again though.

hi that sounds like egg white mucas which is what you get when you are at your peak of fertility as it helps the sperm stay alive and swim through your cervix easily id say get :sex: gl xxxx

I was going to say the same, sounds like your ewcm. Get busy!!

ye it sound exactly like EWCM so get too it hun :D haha x

It could be because you're ovulating, or it could be a random estrogen surge in the TWW. Sometimes I'll get more ewcm in the tww, then during ov. It's weird lol. (I know when I ov because I chart, and it's very obvious, LP same every cycle)

I'd BD just in case, hope you get your BFP!! xx

Omg-- I've totally had that happen too! Freaked me out!

It didn't result in anything for us, but we weren't actively trying at the time, so I was OK with that.

Let's hope you're Fertile Myrtle now! FX!

Thanks ladies :)

It happened when I was out with some girl friends so as soon I got home I total DH to 'sperm me up!', of course he was more than happy to oblige!

So hopefully this did the trick...! We havent BD'd for like 6 days prior to that though, do you think that will mean we missed it???

I got the faintest bit of pink too today so maybe that was from ovulation? I think I have only ovulated like 3 times in the last 3 years so have no idea what to expect!

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->