• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you leave your tampon in while you shower?

channy3232

Reaction score
So I was talking to my SIL and I said I took Rocco into the shower with me today. She laughed and said her cousin told her a story once that her LO was in the shower with her and tried to pull her tampon out LOL
But when she said that I was like "she showers with her tampon in?" and my SIL said she does too!!
Am I missing something? Am I the only one that washes "in there"? (not WAY in there but you know what I mean) plus the string would get wet. I don't even like to pee without taking it out first because the string gets wet. My SIL said she does it because she bleeds very heavily and would "drip" in the shower. Ummmm isn't that the best place? When I shower, after I clean "down there" I stop bleeding for a little while. Sometimes only 15 minutes or so but still.
Sorry. I'm just confused by this. I just assumed everyone took them out. I dunno :shrug:

If ive not long put it in ill leave it up there while i shower. When we was in spain was constantly showering after swimming after i maybe only put a new one in like an hour ago if i changed it every time i had wee'd or showered i would of needed 100's lol

I leave mine in when showering or bathing because I am really heavy so it'd be gross. I usually change it straight after though cos it'll have soaked up some water.

I just kind of hold the string up out the way when peeing.

:rofl::rofl: what a random thread!! isn't that kinda the whole point of tampons in the first place? :lol:

ETA - washing "up there" is not common practice over here in the UK either. It messes up the balance of good bacteria

No and I don't see why anyone would.. odd! To me it's kinda like putting amelie in the bath with a nappy on or something :shrug:

Yeah I know. Very random. I don't know. I guess it just seemed weird to me. If you don't wear tampons, you're not going to wear a pad in the shower! Lol
I don't know, I wash especially well when I have my period because I feel gross. Not necessarily with soap but I rinse with water really well.

I always take it out, I could never go swimming on a period either, worried it may fall out or leak!!
I know what you mean about the cleaning of yourself down there as well, easier if you don't have something stuck up there! lol

No never have. I always take it out even if I put it in not that long ago.

I wouldn't take it out if I wanted to go swimming or have a bath (although would change it afterwards as they do get wet (although maybe only as I've had so many children... :blush: :haha: ) ) so why would I tak eit out int he shower?

I usually (TMI) just tuck the string up a bit when I put it in anyway, so no problems with the string getting wet.

i keep it in until the end of the shower, when i'm going to wash down there. :blush:

I have never used tampons but if i did i would deffo take it out!
I wear pads but would never dream of getting into the shower with knickers and a pad on:haha:x

I have never used tampons but if i did i would deffo take it out!
I wear pads but would never dream of getting into the shower with knickers and a pad on:haha:x

i can't stand pads! i feel so eugh when i have one on! :lol:

This thread made me giggle, most probably cos I am immature.

I take it out, never knew people kept it in.

i take mine out, so i can wash down there

Surely you can wash down there with a tampon in, isn't that what they are designed for? You're only supposed to wash the outside of your 'bits', so a tampon wouldn't affect that.

haha random funny treat :haha:
naa i dont shower with a tampon even i put it in right before.. when i take a bath yeah i let it in.. i think its kinda gross layin in.. yeah ya know:haha:

always take it out and i wash up there :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->