• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you leave your tampon in while you shower?

Dont think your supposed to wash up there are ya?? I take mine out but only cos I like to feel all fresh when I get out the shower

I have never used tampons but if i did i would deffo take it out!
I wear pads but would never dream of getting into the shower with knickers and a pad on:haha:x

i can't stand pads! i feel so eugh when i have one on! :lol:

Pads all the way:haha:
Always pads:D
I tried using a tampon once in my life when i was about 16 and i freaked out trying to put it in so never tried again lol x

Id take it out even with heavy periods ive never bled in the shower weird xx

I have never used tampons but if i did i would deffo take it out!
I wear pads but would never dream of getting into the shower with knickers and a pad on:haha:x

i can't stand pads! i feel so eugh when i have one on! :lol:

Pads all the way:haha:
Always pads:D
I tried using a tampon once in my life when i was about 16 and i freaked out trying to put it in so never tried again lol x

Me to. I never wear tampons!! I never have a heavy period though so pads are fine x

I hate tampons, they hurt, pretty they're not supposed to though :/
But if I wear one I always take them out for the shower, and I usually change it when I pee so take it out then too. I thought you don't usually bleed much in water anyway for some reason? Obvs in the shower you're not completely 'in' water, but I mean if you had a bath you wouldn't bleed to much? Or am I wrong? Don't have a bath so have no idea! xx

this is one random thread

and yes i take mine out when i shower
and bath, if i leak it's only going down
the plug hole anyway :shrug:

i prefer not to wear anything if i can
help it, towels and tampons are foul

:rofl:

I am naughty and often take 2 or 3 pill packs together to avoid having a period!

I always take it out. If I bled a bit it'll only be washed away so don't see why it matters.
x

Ive not used tampax since ollie was born dunno why cause i hate pads xx

I can't remember last time I used one, i used the mooncup before I was pregnant, but I always used to take them out!

out! it seems weird to me to leave it in.. TMI but when i take it out i leak abit so would rather take it out and wash that away and be fresh iykwim! x

When I used them, always left it in. Washing 'in there' disrupts the good bacteria and can lead to yeast infections and whatnot.

Although I always changed it right after the shower. I always had a heavy flow and I wouldn't feel clean if I had menstrual fluid dripping down my leg while showering and trying to dry off. :shrug:

When I used to use them I took them out. I don't wash 'in there' though, you're not really meant to

When I used them, always left it in. Washing 'in there' disrupts the good bacteria and can lead to yeast infections and whatnot.

Although I always changed it right after the shower. I always had a heavy flow and I wouldn't feel clean if I had menstrual fluid dripping down my leg while showering and trying to dry off. :shrug:

^WSS.

I would take like at least 4 pill packs in a row :haha:

When i use them, i take it out for a shower and i change it everytime i pee, around every 4/5 hours.

V xxx

I usually take them out. Mostly because I shower in the morning when I get it and it's time for a change anyway by that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->