• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you leave your tampon in while you shower?

i dont use tampons, just pads so obviously i dont wear them in the shower. I dont understand why people say they dont wash 'in there? you dont have o go mad and start scrubbing like hell or stick the sponge up there, but surely you must wash up there? its the most important part to wash imo?! lol xx

I always take it out. If I bled a bit it'll only be washed away so don't see why it matters.
x

Yeah that's what I mean! What better place to leak than in the shower?? Lol
I have a squirt bottle that they gave me when I had Rocco to squirt water on my bits when I was bleeding. I fill that up and use it in the shower.

Hate hate HATEEEE pads.

I take it out to shower though, and I dont wash up in there :lol:

I dont wash 'up' there either. I was my noonge but I dont go up there :haha:

I use a mooncup but always leave it in, when I used pads it wasn't the leaking in the shower that I minded but the blood getting on the towels when I got dried after. Also you're not meant to ever wash the inside of your vagina only your vulva.

Always keep it in when I shower. More for the fact that it is messy on the towels afterwards if I don't. You shouldn't wash internally- it disrupts your PH and makes you more likely to get infections.

i dont use tampons, just pads so obviously i dont wear them in the shower. I dont understand why people say they dont wash 'in there? you dont have o go mad and start scrubbing like hell or stick the sponge up there, but surely you must wash up there? its the most important part to wash imo?! lol xx

lol that made me laugh.

I've never washed up there, vaginas are self cleaning, that guy off embarassing bodies said so :haha:

I just wash around the outside and I can honestly say I don't smell funky, I smell of roses :winkwink:

I find it weird that people take the tampon out, only to put one back in straight after?!

I leave it in. And wash the outside of my foof, just give a good swoosh around with my body buff, so I suppose my labia are cleaned. I definitely don't wash up my vagina - I've always been told that it's a sure fire way to disrupt things and give yourself thrush :shrug: I don't think douching is recommended anymore.
I also 'tuck' the string in so it doesn't get wet.

Slightly OT, but from Wiki:

Many health care professionals state that douching is dangerous, as it interferes with both the vagina's normal self-cleaning and with the natural bacterial culture of the vagina, and it might spread or introduce infections. For example, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services strongly discourages douching, warning that it can lead to irritation, bacterial vaginosis, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). Frequent douching with water may result in an imbalance of the pH of the vagina, and thus may put women at risk for possible vaginal infections, especially yeast infections.[1]

I take my out when showering, if I've ever showered with one, it's because i've forgotten to remove it, but remove it as soon as i realize its still there.. I always clean "up there", especially when af is around & even it i've just recently changed my tampon. Just me :shrug:

im the same as u, the string wud get wet!!

Yes I always take it out, and I never soap inside my vagina, that would be terrible for her! I don't recall bleeding in the shower, either... if there's anything, it's always little enough not to be noticeable.

i wear a pad in the night and shower in the morn so never had to take one out. I certainly don't put one in before showering!!!

I took three pill packs in a row once and I fell pregnant during the 1st month (not because of taking the pills together) and because i didn't have periods in between, I didn't find out till i was 13weeks gone!!

I always shower in the morning and have been wearing a pad at night so put one in after showering.
Actually can't remember the last time I wore a tampon actually... :lol:

I haven't used tampons in years... not since I had a broken string :argh:

But when I did, I left it in. You can wash everything you need to with it in, and it stops you getting blood on the towel when you dry off.

I take them out when showering! I wouldn't feel clean if I left them in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->