Do you/your kids wear brands?

I don't wear branded clothing. Too expensive for what it is in my opinion. My son does wear Clarks shoes. He has hypermobility and flat feet (possible hypotonia too) so I want to make sure he's wearing the best shoes I can afford.

We don't really do any particular brands. I just shop at the usual - Asda, Tesco, Next, Primark, H&M for LO.

I own converse but shop all over the place but no where I'd consider expensive really. LO used to have converse but she outgrew her last pair in 6 weeks. I felt so bad as they were a gift =/ I will buy her some when her growing slows down though :haha: x

Myself- no, buy most of my things from ebay and my sisters who are v fashionable + we are the same size

Kiddies, I do buy e most of their clothes from boden/joules/jojo/white company. However they don't have a ridiculous amount of clothes and I only buy in the sales.

No nothing really. I dont like uggs but would really like a michael kors watch.

We do have converses but there from turkey, I personally dont feel that its worth buying baby designer clothes and I like clothes from topshop and for cheaper stuff primark and new look

Oh has diesel and a couple of other named tops. All his gym wear are brands but only because its sportswear

Not really.. both my girls have nike, converse and vans but I got them from century 21 or target.. They also have uggs, they were both gifts though.

Not really, they do have branded shoes but that's because I like them not because they are branded. They have mothercare shoes too as they are actually really good quality. They don't have branded clothes mostly high street but with a good amount of zara stuff because it's just lovely. As they get older I probably will but it'll be a treat and they will just have to deal with topshop stuff! They will probably be the same size clothes so they'll have a n extra wardrobe to pick from so they will have no excuse about not liking any of their clothes.

I don't really care although sometimes with trainers I would have a bit of a preference. I just prefer clothing that looks smart, clean and a little bit different. A lot of label stuff I don't like anyway, like RL, Ugg, Hunters etc - it's just not my style (and by extension, my children's style!) - I'm an anti-brand snob I think :/ I tend to mix & match smaller online brands, boden, some Next (although they are very hit & miss), H&M, John Lewis, Zara.

In fact, I have a huge bag of RL & Tommy Hilfiger shirts upstairs, unused that we have been given by my mum and they just go to waste. He just looks like a mini-accountant and ridiculous imo. It's such a waste of money. I keep meaning to sell them on or give them to charity.

nope, I don't buy brands. Kids have converse and I have uggs but that's it. Majority of their clothes are from Next as I love them and they sell on. My husband likes M&S but most of our stuff is Tesco or Asda. For the kids I love Boden and Joules but can't afford much from there.

oooh I love Hatley rain coats for them too but only one a year each as I can't afford to buy them as often as they need coats :(

No DH and I don't really wear brands or buy for DD, I guess it's just not our cup of tea really. I find then quite expensive for what they are and we usually just wear a mix of high street, vintage/2nd hand, supermarket and ebay finds.

I don't like the obviously branded stuff, I find it tacky, especially on a child.

Most of my girls stuff is a mixture from Next, H&M, bits from TU, George etc. Shoes are a mixture of Clarks/Next etc depending on what I like best.

I have Uggs and K has Adidas trainers, Clarks shoes (mum works there so only pay about £6 a pair :happydance: ) and a couple of hand me down GAP hoodies but that's it. Everything else is primark/f&f/george/next etc.

My sister refuses to put her kids in anything except next and she is in so much debt with them because of it.

I don't mind brands but unless you live an obviously lavish lifestyle I think designer brands look tacky. Just my opinion, no offence meant to anybody :)

I've just realised that my shoes and bags are all branded but not so much clothes. Most of ds's clothes are from Next, Gap and M&S. I get his shoes from Startrite as I found them much better than Clark's and he has converse. I live in my Uggs and Converse too and most if my clothes are New Look, Topshop & H&M. When I was younger I wore a lot more branded stuff but not now

My son wears branded trainers and the odd adidas lacoste item.
I don't wear any i prefer h&M skinny jeans and long tshirts I think only
Branded I wear is havianas flip flops.
My oh on the other hand will only wear branded lacoste ralph Lauren or stone Island.

Dd1 and ds both have converse/vans and clarks shoes
I have a couple pairs of converse, clarks boots and firetrap boots and a superdry coat.
Hubby has superman converse and a fair bit of superdry clothing/coats

xx

I buy all mine and kids clothes on the high street and supermarkets for kids too. Their tracksuits, trainers and some shoes however are all brand names. All OHs clothes an shoes are brand names(he wont wear anything else). Could afford more named stuff if i wanted but im just not that fussed. OHs holiday clothes cost more than mine and kids put together!

I don't buy Charlie or myself any clothes with huge logos but he wears converse, hunters and mostly Ted Baker, Gap, JL and Fred Perry clothes because I like the quality and fit. My sister buys Charlie nice branded stuff but all from outlets and tk maxx, I get some second hand nicer stuff from eBay too. I like brands, but subtle ones like Jigsaw or Ted Baker - I also like Zara, H&M,mango, M&S etc .. he got nice clothes from Sainsburys at Christmas and that's somewhere I've never shopped for clothes but was pleasantly surprised! The only thing I absolutely can't buy cheap for either of us is shoes.

We wear a complete mixture of stuff.

I've got a bit of an alternative style, and like labels like vixxin and poizen. I also have band hoodies, t-shirts with slogans on etc :lol: And then there's some stuff from Bench and all kinds of places - there's a designer outlet not far from here with heavily discounted stuff, loads of labels. Other stuff does come from supermarkets - I like all sorts of stuff lol. I also do charity shops, I help out in one every week during school term time. Got a gorgeous Lipsy dress in there before Xmas. The kids have a mixture of stuff too.

The only thing I don't like at all is the blatant massive brand name emblazoned across clothing. The companies should pay people for advertising like that lol I wouldn't pay to wear it :p

Some stuff is but I usually just buy what we like and if I think the quality is good. The only places I generally stay away from are primark, I really dislike Primark, and George because I find the fit a bit hit and miss.

My clothes are all high street - new look/Dorothy Perkins etc, ds wears next, tesco etc and dh mostly next or stuff from littlewoods. Ds wears Clarks trainers, my shoes are mostly next apart from my converse trainers and two pairs of timberland boots - heels and flats. Dh wears branded trainers. I don't buy brands mostly because we can't afford it, but I do love my timberland boots and will replace them when they are knackered - they have been worth every penny!

Some things i do. My son wears adidas stiff and trainers. I want to get dd some uggs but wouldnt pay that much at the age she is. So i got a pair that was like them but not named. I dont wear branded stuff as cant afford it. As long as kids have im not bothered

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->