Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

My AF is due 20th so maybe we can test together? I did IC test for a few cycles when I first started ttc but now I just wait for AF to show up as it is easier to accept I think, plus like alot of ladies have said testing early is emotionally draining!!! We have been ttc 12months and it doesn't get any easier :(

Good luck ladies :dust: xx

Seeing as I don't really know how long my cycle is until AF comes then I can go with that, we test on the 23rd! :) It's quite exciting to meet someone on here that is at the same stage I am.

My AF is due 20th so maybe we can test together? I did IC test for a few cycles when I first started ttc but now I just wait for AF to show up as it is easier to accept I think, plus like alot of ladies have said testing early is emotionally draining!!! We have been ttc 12months and it doesn't get any easier :(

Good luck ladies :dust: xx

I'm actually due on the 23rd :( although I may test early since I have a pile of ic's lying about :haha:

Oh that's 3 of us! Glad to have you onboard tryingforno2. Hopefully one of us might get our BFP!

Looks like we have our little team :haha: Fx's for us all!!!

Yay! buddies!! Well if AF is late I will try and hold out to 23rd :)

Good luck ladies :) xx

Is anyone else beginning to imagine symptoms? I promised myself I wouldn't do this. Things I'm managing to find so far - I'm feeling bloated, have twinges on my left side and this evening I had some stinging like the start of a UTI (but nothing when I pee). I'm sure any other month I'd be ignoring all of things!

Is anyone else beginning to imagine symptoms? I promised myself I wouldn't do this. Things I'm managing to find so far - I'm feeling bloated, have twinges on my left side and this evening I had some stinging like the start of a UTI (but nothing when I pee). I'm sure any other month I'd be ignoring all of things!

YES I am symptom spotting! I have a splitting headache which I'm definitely not imagining, but whether it's pregnancy related or not is another thing! I also keep getting sharp pains in my lady business but maybe that one is actually in my head! I wish I could remember the symptoms from my first pregnancy but I wasn't symptom spotting! All I remember is feeling like AF was going to start, feeling exactly the same but it never happened. I tested on a fluke as it was NYE and I wanted to drink :haha: UTIs are more common in pregnancy, I had one when I was pregnant with DS. Painful though!

Yup I swore I was going to try and relax this 2ww but am already wondering 'Do I feel a bit bloated, or am I just thinking about it too much?' :wacko: And I've got (or imagining?) the random abdomen twinges. And I'm doing the old boob-poking to see if they feel sore. :rofl:

LOL I'm boob poking too. They do feel a bit tender today but perhaps it's because I keep poking them? :haha:

Also in regard to the headache, I also have a killer one that keeps coming and going. It sent me to bed early on Sunday but was mostly at bay yesterday. It was back this morning when I woke up but it's passed off now.

Other than that I'm a bit gassy. I'm also a tiny bit dizzy but I'm putting that down to being tired. Will be interesting to see if I feel like this every cycle and I normally just ignore all this and get on with life.

Is anyone here charting temps? I started Sunday and so far my temps seem pretty normal with what ff suggests they should be this point in my cycle. Shame I didn't start earlier, I would have a better estimate for my O date.

LOL I'm boob poking too. They do feel a bit tender today but perhaps it's because I keep poking them? :haha:

Also in regard to the headache, I also have a killer one that keeps coming and going. It sent me to bed early on Sunday but was mostly at bay yesterday. It was back this morning when I woke up but it's passed off now.

Other than that I'm a bit gassy. I'm also a tiny bit dizzy but I'm putting that down to being tired. Will be interesting to see if I feel like this every cycle and I normally just ignore all this and get on with life.

Is anyone here charting temps? I started Sunday and so far my temps seem pretty normal with what ff suggests they should be this point in my cycle. Shame I didn't start earlier, I would have a better estimate for my O date.

Charting temps sounds too confusing for me :haha: if I don't get a bfp this cycle I may order some OPKs for next cycle though so I have a better idea. I think I O'd earlier than ff predicted as I was having pains in one side and felt really heavy down below it was really uncomfortable!

I thought it would be confusing but so far it's been ok. I set my alarm for 7am and just make sure I read my temp before getting up and moving. It should give me a clearer indication of my ovulation date next month.

I'm using a mix of FF and an app for my phone called OvuView. The app thinks I ovulated on the 5th, FF just seems confused still. I'm really liking the app because I can take it with me anywhere to obsess over. :D

Oh I've considered the pee sticks too, I might give in and try them next month. It's annoying not being able to pin down the exact date.

Are you feeling any better today?

Do you have an iPhone? If so I may download that myself!

Today I feel fine, no symptoms at all :( cm is very dry actually there's hardly anything there. I remember with DS I got loads of white creamy cm but I can't remember when that actually started... Wish I could. I think I am out :( how are you today? Any symptoms? How are the boobies since you've been prodding them? :haha:

Nah it's an android but I think there is something similar for the iphone.

Ah that doesn't mean you're out. I see so many people on here say they had no symptoms (which only makes me feel more crazy). But I figure they're being honest because I'm sure they were looking for them too.

I feel just the same as I did really. Headache, nausea, twinges. Nothing more. Despite all the poking they're really not anywhere near as tender as I'd like. :haha: If I can't notice it without prodding them I'm presuming that's not really a symptom afterall.

I'm so tempted to go and buy a test. I know it's too early and my partner would find out but I think I just want the experience of peeing on a stick lol. I think this experience is sending me loopy.

hehheehee it's kind of fun peeing on a stick :) hope you get your BFP FRERs would probbaly be your best chance this early on the digi ones seem to be less sensitive

So tempted to nip into town at lunch. But my partner would spot the £10 on the bank account and ask what it was, that and he told me I wasn't to do this. Deep down I know he's right. Damn my need to pee on a stick! :haha:

AF is due on 24th for me based on previous 25 day cycles (assuming I O tomorrow so that could still change), however I started taking a B50 complex this month so it's possible my Luteal phase may be longer this month, making it all the more frustrating if AF is late, because it may be because the b50 is doing it's job. So maybe I should wait until 26th to test.

Every month I promise I won't test till I'm late, then I crack from about 10dpo! :haha:

So tempted to nip into town at lunch. But my partner would spot the £10 on the bank account and ask what it was, that and he told me I wasn't to do this. Deep down I know he's right. Damn my need to pee on a stick! :haha:

Pee on the end of an earbud and see if that helps!!!! :haha: :haha:

Welcome to the thread Impet Limpet. Feel free to hang around and we'll all try to be strong together. However don't listen to me today, I'm having a weak moment!

plastikpony :blush: Perhaps I should start randomly peeing on household objects to see if it helps. My boyfriend is bound to give in then. Or leave me... :haha:

Welcome to the thread Impet Limpet. Feel free to hang around and we'll all try to be strong together. However don't listen to me today, I'm having a weak moment!

plastikpony :blush: Perhaps I should start randomly peeing on household objects to see if it helps. My boyfriend is bound to give in then. Or leave me... :haha:

HAHAHA!!!!!! Or he might "have you fixed"!! That's what my parents did to our dog when it started peeing on random pieces of furniture! And we definately don't want you to be "fixed", that would totally defeat the purpose!! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->