Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hi ladies

Just letting you know that there is an actual fertility friend app too :) Really handy as you can just input your temp right away xx

Thanks lanicol12, will set that to download!

plastikpony - lol @ your avatar. We're getting our dog "fixed" at the end of this month, he's blissfully unaware of what awaits him. :D

I'm just obsessing over my temp today, does 36.8 seem high for day 19? Or does it not work like that? I only have 2 temps that are accurate so it's hard to see a pattern! I'm apparently trying to regardless. :haha:

Oh this is so tempting. But I know this will only make the end of the cycle worse when AF rears her head. Maybe I should just do what I promised and stop going over this in my head.

I've been sat here for the past hour reading what symptoms people with a BFP had and I'm now convinced I have a metallic taste in my mouth. I'm sure this must be a sign of madness.

The longer you wait the more chance that a bfp will show I suppose!

Indeed, that's what I keep telling myself.

I really don't think I'm imagining these symptoms. That's not to say I'm pg but I think they indicate something in my cycle. It will be fascinating to see what next month brings. I felt really dizzy on the way back into work. I'd say it was a cold but I don't feel like it is, I wonder if I ovulated later than I think I did. I might buy those pee strips next month. It will kill two birds with one stone. I'll find out my real ovulation date and it will satisfy my need to pee on things. :haha: I keep getting sharp pains in the area of my left ovary. I initially had them on the right side too but they seem to have passed.

You ladies are hillarious. My af was due on the 8TH going on day 3 of her being mia. Had a blood test done to check my iron at 11 dpo and it didn't show signs of pregnancy so I'm scared to test lol. If she dosnt show by thursday maybe ill test then. If I get the courage

Welcome!

Is your AF pretty regular? Sometimes tests don't show straight away so don't worry. You're still in the game! :)

Over the past 20 mins I've been feeling dreadful. :cry: Pain is still there but it's duller and not as much on the left and I ran to the toilet 10 mins ago gagging. Thank God I wasn't sick, I'd hate to be sick here at work. If I have to stick my head down a toilet I'd rather it be my own, at least I know how often it's cleaned!

Wow 3 days late wanabmommy, exciting! 11 dpo is still pretty early for a bfp so maybe it was too early to pick it up :) really hope af stays away for you xx

Hi ladies

Just letting you know that there is an actual fertility friend app too :) Really handy as you can just input your temp right away xx

I know, i downloaded it when I signed up for FF but it refuses to work on my phone :/

I've try not to think about symptoms in the TWW, it makes it worse, I rationalise it by saying that no preg symptoms will happen until levels are high enough for a hpt and will only really be noticeable at bout 6 weeks gone

still as I said, doesn't stop me cracking and poas at 10dpo!

Also my chart dips in silly places, it's a jagged upwards pattern after O so I can't even speculate on "implantation dips"

Right, I know this sounds like I'm going mad but bear with me...

I've been reading it's possible to ovulate earlier than the prediction (ignore my siggy). My ovulation date on my app is predicted as the 5th. What IF... I actually ovulated on the 3rd. That would make me what, 7dpo? It would explain potentially why I feel crappy. Do I get to pee on a stick early now?

*twitch* I'm not crazy right? :huh::blush:

Sorry I haven't much kept up the last few days, did you already say how you track ovulation, opks or temps? If you're purely going by dates then you can def ov earlier than a predicted date you get just by being statistical about it. I used to do it that way but never worked for me at all (have got PCOS so is impossible really!). Now I temp I know exactly and it's always right.

I would say though that 7 dpo is still too early to test...can take roughly 7 - 10 days for an egg to get from your tube to your womb, another couple of days to fully implant then another couple of days for your hcg levels to be high enough. Some women this whole process happens a lot quicker and can get v early bfps but you might not be so lucky and just be sad to see a bfn. But I totally understand the urge to want to test, I know I've done my fair share of early testing :blush:

Well this is my first cycle trying to conceive and we made the decision to start just after my period so by the time we were reading about it and taking it seriously I was half way through my predicted ov time. So I didn't get the chance to try the opks this month (although I certainly will next month). We only started taking temps a few days ago so they're not a lot of use at the moment. So my ov date is currently just what was predicted to me via OvuView. Although from the CM I had I felt it should have been before that date. Of course I have nothing to prove that and little experience to base it on.

I'm just glad to know I'm not alone. Somehow it's all just so addictive. It's like as soon as we made the choice to do this I became so incredibly impatient.

I think I need to do what I said and just wait and see if my AF shows up next week. It's so far away though!

I think the fertile cm was probably your best clue, I don't know ovuview at all but I just googled it and looks like an app? I used a similar website when I first started tracking and all it did was predict your ov date just based on the maths. It's a good guide I guess if you're regular, but your ov day can def change from cycle to cycle, so if you were getting fertile cm earlier than what the app predicted I would stick with the signs your body is showing you :)

It is SO addictive! My work productivity drops to practically zero when I'm waiting to O and then in the 2WW :wacko:

I think the fertile cm was probably your best clue, I don't know ovuview at all but I just googled it and looks like an app? I used a similar website when I first started tracking and all it did was predict your ov date just based on the maths. It's a good guide I guess if you're regular, but your ov day can def change from cycle to cycle, so if you were getting fertile cm earlier than what the app predicted I would stick with the signs your body is showing you :)

It is SO addictive! My work productivity drops to practically zero when I'm waiting to O and then in the 2WW :wacko:

Sounds like me :dohh::haha:

If we don't get pregnant this month I will be joining you. I can't cope with the constant let downs and stress of it all :( Must work out charting before the weekend too.. as I started OPKS on day 11 and either it was too late (which symptoms suggest it was) and I missed the surge, or I didn't O.

Good luck to everyone.

Good morning all. Well I'm on another downer today. I felt so awful yesterday that when I got home I decided I was just going to go to bed. So I laid in bed watching films all night with my little dog to cuddle and got quite a bit more sleep than I'd be used to. I'm still tired today but I'm not yawning like I was. The reason I'm feeling down is those pinches and cramps have now moved more central and they feel more like really dull AF cramps. So I'm a bit disappointed. I think she's gearing up to make her appearance next week. I probably didn't help myself last night, I was looking for things to watch on Lovefilm and I found a documentary called babies. It was really good but I ended up getting a bit weepy. It's like I'm torturing myself!

It is an app, I had another one first but it didn't let me track symptoms as well as this one. I have no idea how important symptoms will turn out to be but I thought it was worth recording everything, then I can discard what's useless as I go.

Thanks for the tip. If I ovulated earlier it actually times with our BD dates a little better I think, but we'll see. Certainly buying those sticks next month. It would just be nice to have some real proof of the dates.

Glad I'm not the only one. Spend most of my work days haunting these boards at the moment. :D

Working on my chart still, had the same temp this morning (do I need a more sensitive thermometer? Mine is .1 not .01). I had a high spike on Sunday when I was feeling unwell. It was the day I bought the thing and I took my temp in the evening, should I just disregard that altogether? All my others have been 7am on the dot.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a3d93

If we don't get pregnant this month I will be joining you. I can't cope with the constant let downs and stress of it all :( Must work out charting before the weekend too.. as I started OPKS on day 11 and either it was too late (which symptoms suggest it was) and I missed the surge, or I didn't O.

Good luck to everyone.

Good luck to you too. As you're reading above it's quite possible you did ovulate early, so if you don't get your BFP this month don't feel defeated. We'll all start again next month and keep track of all our signs together. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->