does anyone no anything about checking cervice?

debbie2911

Reaction score
hello
iv had problems with preg test and no period etc posted other threads and 3 days ago i checked my cervic and it was very low and closed i actually thought it may be falling out :blush: lol so i just checked again and its alot higher and a little more open, iv been reading that is supposed to mean im ovulating. really confused as now i think im ovulating but iv been waiting for my period to start. im new to all this so i dont no much about checking. can anyone help, does it sound like im ovulating? iv been waiting to do a preg test again. so glad this site is here as i dont think i could ask anyone face to face that question :haha:

anyone? :( its still really high and hard but now closed been like it for 2 days now, iv done some research but havent found anything on high and hard, only high and soft

I'm sorry hun, i don't really know much as we have only started to ttc this week too! Didn't want to read and run. Hope you get some answers soon.

x x

Do you know what cycle day you are on or abouts where you are in your cycle? This is how mine goes normally..

During AF: It's between low and medium and slightly open, bloody / spotting.

Waiting to O: It stays medium and is slightly open, sticky to creamy

Right before O and dueing Ovulation: It is high and open, Wet and EWCM

Your cervical mucus is a big help as well.

thanks i have no idea i thought i was due ages ago only had 2 days of spotting and bfn, only just started checking, about a week ago it was low soft and open and for past 4 days its been really, really high and hard, my cm is a bit like pva glue but more like cloudy but thats only today all the other days it has been clear. im just wondering am i ov now because i have no idea when im due on

Everything you check in your cervix is relative. This means it might seem high to you, but the next day it could be higher (or lower, etc).

The only true way to tell would be a few months of practicing checking your cervix every day.

It is normally low, but will get higher for ovulation. After ovulation, do not check your cervix. It does random movements that will not mean you're pregnant or not. It just moves.

Also, anything can alter where your cervix is.
- Time of day
- Having a bowel movement
- Holding urine/ holding a bowel movement
- Getting aroused

etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member