Doppler fun!!

alibaba24

Reaction score
I LOVE IT!!! :happydance::happydance:

today i thought id have a wee listen and the hb was faintish but still there then suddenly it was like baby came right to the surface all i could hear was "bang bang bang" of the heart ...so fast! :baby: then i could hear baby swirling around im sure it actually must have kicked at the doppler cause there was such a loud bang that i jumped out my skin!....guess thats what i get for having the volume up full :dohh::dohh:

anyway i just wanted to share how much fun i had listening to baby swirling around and heart beating :)

xxxxxxx

Aww I'm jealous! I was supposed to be able to hear the baby's heartbeat at my 17 week checkup on Monday but the midwife was soo moody and after having issues with the first doppler, only used the second one for like a second and said she heard it, but I had no clue... :( so now I'm trying to decide if I should shell out and buy my own doppler.

I LOVE having a doppler, it is so nice and reassuring. I wonder if they hear the doppler in there ?!

Glad you had fun listening in :happydance:

If I decide to get one, is there a particular one you guys would recommend? I can see myself getting paranoid and wanting to check on the baby all the time so I might have to go get one! :D

i must say i would be a nervous wreck without a doppler!!
i got an angelsounds one from amazon, was like £15! seriously, best peace of mind ever!! tis lvoely hearing the heartbeat :)

I have an angel sounds one, bought from ebay. I like it a lot!!

angelsounds here too! not using it as much now i can feel her so good! but from 14 weeks i used it every other day!

i wouldn't recommend a 'real' doppler - the expensive ones or the ones you hire - cos you cannot use them as often - whereas angelsounds is just a listening device like a microphone which just enhances the sounds so you can hear it!

Lucky you :) so jealous
I cant get my little One to sit still for doppler
Baby HATES it i think, so its up to the Nurse to Try
for the h/b now thur at my 16wk checkup, good luck to
her getting LO to sit still xx

sorry ive popped over alittle early, i just wanted to know whether its safe to use the angelsounds doppler every other day? my OH keeps telling me its not good for the baby? but im addicted :) i love listening to HB and hearing him/her bashing about in there? x

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/testsandcare/dopplersafeexpert/ this may help i try not to listen too much and i only listen for a couple of minutes

xx

If I decide to get one, is there a particular one you guys would recommend? I can see myself getting paranoid and wanting to check on the baby all the time so I might have to go get one! :D

id reccomend the angelsounds

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->