• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dormant thread.......

My dh is being quite good, after the mc, I said to him, right I'm going to temp and do opk, and were going to Dtd every other day, ok? And he's been great bless him, he knows I'm getting desperate. X x

Twins girls for you coming up, I wanted twins desperately first time but I wud not of coped .. Nat I do have my ways but men r easily swade hehe

Hee hee... like a saucy sexy slinky ninja!! lol

I dont mind what i get but a boy would be nice. Heck, both... give me both lol x

I think i would be quite shocked if dh wasnt swayed into having spanky with me lol!!

Haha slinky ninja I like it, I'll kick his ass ,, yh I'm for a boy but not fussed wud mean number 3 lol

Haha me too Nat! Ooh I'm not fussed what I get, as long as its Not twins, my mum is a twin, and I have twin half sisters, so you two can have the twins lol

Yeah, you go kick his ass into shape, never mind busy, go ask him what he thinks of your new underwear. Lol

Hee hee... i dunno if i would cope with twins tbh!!

Now im picturing a blonde nipple pinching saucy ninja :rofl:

Ooooo the underwear question.... never fails :winkwink: x

Brb, just getting the nappies out of the washer, two secs x

@ Claire, i had to read your post twice, i thought you said you needed to get the nipples out of the washer. I swear im turning nipple mad lol

Pip... the blonde nipple pinching saucy ninja is the new fertile fighter lol x

@ Claire, i had to read your post twice, i thought you said you needed to get the nipples out of the washer. I swear im turning nipple mad lol

Pip... the blonde nipple pinching saucy ninja is the new fertile fighter lol x

Hahaha you two are hillarious, leave you alone for a minute and you become nipples pmsl. Jaiden has cloth nappies so I was just washing then, now they're on the clothes horse.

I'm loving your thing under your name changed to other lol

Can't wait till my new changing bag arrives, will be so easy to keep jaidens and the new baby's stuff in the one bag

Hee hee... other meaning have no fecking clue.

You must have saved a bucket load doing the natural nappies. I was lazy i guess. However, no longer have to bother with nappies now my dd has been poty trained :happydance: x

Yeah, wish my little one could be bothered to potty train, boys are sooooo lazy, yeah saved a good £50 a month. They're great, wouldn't use a sposie now, unless I was desperate. The next one will be in cloth too, so much better for the environment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->