• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dormant thread.......

They dont stay babies for long girls!!!! Where is the pause button x

Wonder what my temp and opk will do tomorrow, ill be 2days from normal ov day.

Good for u hun, they say boys r lazier tho , wait for some warmer weather hun a, lots of nakey time hehe

I'm in no rush, he'll do it when he's ready. Right off to bed for me and maaaaayyyybe some baby makin...... See you both tomorrow. Nighty x x x x x

Thats really good your doing that. DD only potty trained a couple months before her 3rd birthday, when i thought she was ready. I think everyone is so quick at pushing children too early!! Your doing a good job x x

Right ladies, im gonna hop skip and jump into bed... well, ok sloth off to bed.

Hear you both tomorrow, night night x

Yeh ill be here I've just climbed into bed myself, nite ladies, x

Morning. Well god only knows what my chart is doing! How are we all today? X

Eh....that's crazy Claire?!! What on earth is it doing lol

Im ok....still lying in bed waiting for dd to wake up lol x x x

I can't get icons on my iPhone ? Don't think lol not sure how to get pics up either

I think Claire knows how tp upload pictures from phone. I have a sneaking suspicion that you down load an app.

How are you this morning x

Oooo clever Claire didn't no that , yh we ok just off to brave the cold for a whole , did an opk this am it's certainly more pos than yesterday, lol

Yay!!! Thats great, so when is the big O day??? x

Sorry. Fell asleep lol get pics from where to where?

Yay!!! Thats great, so when is the big O day??? x

According to calendar shud be next Wednesday it's gonna be before that the way my opks look?

Claire we were talking about uploading pics to here from iPhone?? Any ideas

I'm in a bad mood now got all loaded up n car won't start nothing worse

Hi Claire, i thought you knew how to upload pics from mobile? Maybe i've just created that idea lol

Oh no, your car wont start!!! I would be fuming too!!

Im gonna have to get my self washed and dressed. Little lady has nursery today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->