Dormant thread.......

Don't say that pip...chillax sweetie. Its just being a shy wee line. Give it time x x

Hubby is taking me out for dinner :) x x

Arrgh! my back hurts so much, I could cry!

Just came all of a sudden too

O hun not good, mine was bad a few days ago came on n went just like that!
Did u decide anything about my cycle, I am right in thinking late ovulation has pushed my af bk right? X

Id say so yes. You need to figure out on a 28 day cycle when do you usually o? So we xan figure out when af is due, so we know where to test xx

Last month it was cd 10 this month it was cd 18 !! Crazy cycles
Doesn't help does it,
Saturday is af due date now
X

Last months cycle I was two days late for af so made my cycle 30 days x

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/Screenshot_2013-03-14-20-20-24_zps7310368a.png

This is what makes me think im out. This was my last months

So you should be due af on cd36 so Tuesday, 8days difference between last o and this o makes it 28+8=36

O'd on the 2nd plus 14 is the 16th Friday ?? X
I see ur chart hun, don't say that , maybe ull get a dip soon x

Suppose it could be either way. Your o may have just been late and you ave a normal cycle with a short lp, or it could add the 8 days it lost onto the end, or it old be sat, it's going to just be a waiting game I think. Sad to say it.

Well hello you two.

My personal experience is that no matter how irregular my cycles are with ovulating at different cycle days my lp remains the same...its always 14 days long.

Dinner was lush... :)

So that makes it the 16th hun

Clare I did reply to ur last comment but it'd disappeared lol x

Starter: prawn cocktail
Main: chicken in a creamy mustard sauce with thyme mash with roasted carrots on the side
Pudding: Sticky toffee pudding in a camel sauce with a scoop of ice cream
Me: Stuffed!!!!

Back ache Clare...i would be interested to see a dip in your chart tomorrow :) x

Ooh dear god, I'm honestly suffering, I don't think I've had backache like it. On a tmi note, EVERY time I go to the loo, there's soooo much creamy cm, it's ridiculous, I'm constantly feeling my crutch as i can feel it all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->