Dormant thread.......

Lol

Ooh so if my temp goes up and stays up after today, there's a good chance it's implanting?

Sorry if u no this
But just incase
The corpus luteum, which means yellow body in Latin, is what is left of the follicle after a woman ovulates. During the follicular phase of a woman’s cycle, several follicles develop under the influence of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone). Each follicle contains an egg. In a typical cycle only one egg will become mature enough for ovulation. When a woman ovulates the egg will burst from the follicle. Then what is left of the follicle will become the corpus luteum. The luteal phase, named after the corpus luteum, is the second half of a woman’s menstrual cycle. The luteal phase begins after ovulation and continues until menstruation occurs.

Wud say so hun, I only googled it because of my early dip, to me it shows at least the egg released n is doin summit lol

Well i think with of your charts are looking good x

Im, quite worried about this dip. I dipped at 2dpo too, so I assumed that was my fallback? But maybe this is my fallback, but it's not usually such a big dip

Just read this and it reminds me of that song by Phoebe off F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Are you in there little fetus?
In nine months will you come greet us?
I will... buy you some Adidas.

LOL.... good luck ladies.. thinking of your Mrs A!! mwah! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks honey bunch. Do you know owt about reveal bad back pain, dizziness?

Girls...im so tired its not even funny!!!
Thanks to my hubby deciding he wanted to stay up to a ridiculous time drinking.
So I woke up at 1...then 2...then 3....woke up at 5:30 and realised he fell asleep in the sitting room so I left him there. Oh and who gets the lye in this morning....HIM!!! Im trying to keep my eyes open and keep dd amused. .. :-(

Me too. Jaidens just decided he wants a little sleepy, so I'm now laying in bed watching his monitor waiting for him to go off, the off to the zzzzzzxx fairies for me too

Yh Macis just having her snooze n I cud quite happily join her, I woke up with this dull headache n it's still here ! Grr x

Im so tired. When hub is away im in bed by 10 and up at 7. Lately I cant get to sleep until after 12 andbim dragging my ass out of bed at 8.

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/08D9C4A3-028C-4AC6-B10F-9702E22D64D2-7429-000005BC875CBA6D.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->