• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dormant thread.......

Hey girlies... so this is me so far

Cd63, Started cramping, nipples started to get slightly sore.
Cd64, 1dpo- Some slight cramping and sore nipples.
Cd65, 2dpo- some EWCM noticed my cervix was high wet and open, we got our grove on lol
Cd66, 3dpo- more wet cm, bd that night too :winkwink:
Cd67, 5dpo- sore nipples, cm really sticky
Cd68, 5dpo- sore nipples, cm really sticky
Cd69, 6dpo- tan coloured cm (begining to think its AF so bd to see if it would start it :blush:
Cd70, 7dpo- No AF just tan coloured cm,
Cd71, 8dpo- Pink/red blood on cervix but only getting tan coloured cm when wipe. sharp pains in left side and sharp pains in breasts.
Cd72, 9dpo- Nipples very sore today, blob of ewcm mixed with pink blood and one tiny red clot.
no cramping today. Still getting tan cm now and again!??

Wow that is sounding by positive, I had a ton of creamy cm when I got pregnant with Jaiden xx fx fx fx

Also I reckon you implanted at 6dpo so should get a result on hpt a week after this, so 13-14dpo xx

Lol I'm so behind with posts, u had me worried I was gonna miss it, that's wat I thought those dates so all ok, but my opk today was quite dark, it's possible I cud before, can I share pics with u guys x somehow ?

3 2 1 Lift off lol

Do you think that sounds positive... im honestly thinking its a very weird AF. I feel its going to blow any day lol!!

Yeah, you can text it to Nat and she's in the know and can post a pic for you, she's got mine from today too x x

3 2 1 Lift off lol

Do you think that sounds positive... im honestly thinking its a very weird AF. I feel its going to blow any day lol!!

That is suuuuuuch a good countdown! You only have 5days left to test. Check out what I wrote when you found my post with Jaiden, it's near enough the same as what you've written!

You can send to my email or my mobile?... i can pm it to you Pip x x

Yh msg me hun pls, just a second pair of eyes to pls I had terrible cramp right hand side this avo ,,, Nats so excited for u x

Mrs A OPK today

Attachments

• 20130121_155832.jpg
    20130121_155832.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 2
6dpo... thats the day i woke up dripping in sweat!

Im trying not to get my hopes up.

Oh my! So your 9dpo today? Ooh dare you test tomorrow on a frer?? I don't know ifi could wait lmao, I'm shite at waiting lol

Could i test tomorrow... should i be worried ive been spotting for so long. WHat if this is just a strange period?? But surely my temps would not still be up??

mine was like your hun, my opk i mean ill fetch it in amin very strange ?

i was wondering earlier... did u girls find out what you were having n wud u the next time?
i did and wud again lol im no good at waiting lol

I wouldn't worry nat, you might get something tomorrow but itll be feint. Ill be finding out as I did last time x

I didnt find out with DD... but i think we may this time?

I think i might test then tomorrow?

:)

argh u must have some patience hun hehe i dont not one ounce . although we did find out we kept it to family knowing,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->