Dormant thread.......

can i do the same to u to hehe, im watchin call the midwife.. love it x

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/20130121_194701_zps36f5470f.jpg

^^ that was just now. Took me ages to download the photobucket app to my phone, now I can put pics up!

I'd soooo love it better if that was a hpt :-(

i no every time i look i have to think twice, wat am i testing for lol

wont be long hun x

I soooo hope not, then whichever one of us still needs the opk, ill be sending my stash to xx

I reckon it might be bang on we'd, like all the apps say so, what ya think x x

I'm at work tomorrow, so you'll need to text me the result Nat, I can't wait till 9at night to see what it says x

Sorry, hubby was on the phone. He thinks i shoudnt test tomorrow, said that i would only be upset if i got another bfn. What do you girls think, is it possible to get a result tomorrow or should i wait another 5 days?

If it was me, I'd say wait, but I'd still privately test tomorrow.
I'm a Poas addict lmao x x

lol wat claire said id say id wait but poas anyways n if it was bfn stil think o its early silly me.

claire once pics r on photobucket how do i get them on ere on iphone?

Oh no girlies, i only have one test left lol!!

Oh then wait Hun, don't waste it.

Pip, you goth the right of the page where it says links, click the img one copy and post it on the message bit on here if that makes sense x

claire i dunno if im using it right lol. im using bnb thro safari is there an actual app??

Its a first response... i dont have any cheap ones in the house. I used to heaps of blue handled tests but used the last ones a few months back x

Why does my compuet no give me the option to Thank you Pip?? lol... there isnt the button there??? Weird

Asda doesnt have the first response tests... x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->