• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dormant thread.......

Haa haa, another blonde nipple pinching saucy ninja moment??

Well, i suppose i should hit the hay aswell. To test or not to test, that will be the question tomorrow morning.

Night chickas x x x x

A arghhh I no girls so sorry I sound proper thick, I was blonde up until recently I
Moved to the dark side ,
Night me lovelies xx

Not even the faintest of lines.

Do you think this could be a very weird period???

It could be hun, the first I've ever had like it right? Or u could be pregnant , I saw a post yesterday wen the girl didn't get a her bfp until 30dpo !! X

I dont know what to think??

Im so confused!! If i dont get anything by next monday i will make another appointment with the doc .

How are you today?

Yeh that maybe a good idea hun, I'm ok hun ta wishing away this week so we can start tww x

Im kinddov scared.... this has been a very long cycle and if this is my period then i am very concerned.

I only get the tan cm when i wipe, its never on my panties!

Yes, hurry up next week!!!

Feeling kindda queasy :sick:... took my temp and it was 37.8!! I could be coming down with something i suppose. My LO is in Nursery and they bring home not only pictures lol x

Yh I'm a nursery nurse hun just to bring home it all, is the temp raise a good thing I've never been good with those x

Did your temp rise? Do you use Fertility Friend x x

Sorry hun been one of those days u shud of text , no I don't temp hun was on about u , x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->