Dormant thread.......

Yh it won't let me look at the chart but looks good, yeh it's gotta be 3 chickas like 3 amigos hehe

I'm soooo hoping, I just looked at ff charts like mine, and they mostly all turn out positive. Fx xxx

I was thinking the same I'm here hun, u ok? Just puttin madam to bed then ill be bk been one if those days , burnt my potatoes lol ran outta water it stinks in my whole house gah!!

Oh blooey, I'm ok, been looking through my opk's and realised I had positive ones, so have added them to ff. oh dear hope your ok x x

I'm very thankful to be say quiet, very crampy down there, and nips are sensitive , hope it's a good sign x

I remember with maci I was sooo tired didn't realise til after that's y, I cudnt keep my eyes open x

Blimey, hopefully we can get :bfp: together. When are you testing? I'm 5dpo now

My ticket is off do I'm about confused about dpo got my positive Friday ? But that doesn't mean i o'd, wat wud u say hun , was gonna hold out testing til the 7-8 th ish if I can x

Hello ladies, i've been uber busy so sorry i've not popped in before to say hello.

Sounds like you both are getting some symptoms... wish i was in the TWW with you both x x x

I wish you were to Hun, not to worry, I'm sure it won't be long. I've got everything crossed for you. I'm sooo excited about my chart I keep looking at it stupid mare!

Hehe bless ya hun, aww nat it won't be long I'm sure, wud u say im only 2 dpo ??

Your not being stupid at all!!

When will you test???

You should change your ticker Pip... when did you get your positive test??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->