• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dormant thread.......

Haa haa Claire, cant say i've had the urge to crap in public. I have been told it will be another c-section for next bambeno.

Pip... get bding!!!!

I deffo aint preggers, i got another negitive this morning on the dip tests doc gave me using fmu. Also, did you see my huge temp dip? x x x x

Oh and :happydance: for your temp dip...excited much!!!!! :) x x x

I wish I cud nat he's still not Bach and we've got his other two kids this avo! Grr we won't go there

Hmmmm... thats not good!!! You need to come up with a plan!!!

Thanks hun I hope so to ! He's being a bit of a knob today ! Typical x

Completely typical! Yet Nat on your :af: I'm here all the way to the moon and back with you lovely x x x x x x x

Yh why do they do it, it's put me ins bad mood, all I want is a bit of spunk lol! I hate not bein in control of that situation! Did AF show nat? Xx

Hey ladies, Im on my own tonight. Lola is staying at her Aunts and im sitting in having a cuppa and eating chocolate, i have indeed turned into a boring old fart lol!!

Im so glad its turned into a flow!! Excited to see the back of this horrendous cycle... now question is, do i count the spotting as the first day of AF??? Arugh lol x

Yey hun I wud count from proper flow but I'm
No expert hun, can u ladies help me decide how long after a surge an egg is released by ur charts , or if you no,stil trying to decifer my body clock lol x

OPKs only tell you your going to ovulate but it doesnt show you when. All i know is that temping shows that you have infact ovulated when you have a temp increase. Some people can ovulate the same day they get a positive (like i tend to do) and some people it can take anywhere from 12-24 hrs after a positive. However thats just a guide line x x x

No spotting isnt day 1. The first day is flow. Glad your pleased x x

Thanks Claire, exciting about your temp drop!!!!

Thanks nat, hoping we'll still be ok , his son only goes bed at 9 he's only 9 it's far to late in my eyes but we won't go there , so maybe some time for us yet x

Of course... but dont wait until bed time!!!!! I tend to find if me and hubby wait until bedtime we are too tired lol lol!!

Apparently a drop at 4 dpo is completely normal, I just hope it stays up, although ill expect another drop around 8-10dpo too, as that's also usual x x

I think it would be safe now to take Primrose oil now :)

Of course... but dont wait until bed time!!!!! I tend to find if me and hubby wait until bedtime we are too tired lol lol!!

I'm to tired already lol I'm rubbish at staying up nowadays x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"