Dormant thread.......

Im just trying to concentrate in my temping x

Morning lovelies

Charts looking good Claire....

I hope the cramping your getting is a good sign pip.

Nothing exciting to report at my end. X x x

Hey Nat! Do you have a decent flow yet?

I'm at work the next 2 days, but ill obviously continue to update my chart, and ill be on in the evenings after work, if I'm not too tired that is. Xx

Why doesn't my chart open, it's doing my head in!

Yet, I fixed it. My chart is now clickable

I think it look pretty awsome!!

I cant believe your 6dpo already! This is your cycle, i hear so many people fall pregnant quick after a mc.

Wish we had a chart to look at for you Pip x

Thanks Nat! I also with pip would use ff, then we could nosey her goings ons too x

I keep looking at it, getting excited, then I think, this is far too good to be true, it's not going to happen :grr:

It WILL happen... remember to keep positive!!! :)

Hmmm, just wish you were coming with us at the same time :cry: instead you'll be at least a month behind :hug:

You can text me whenever you feel down babe, or when I'm at work, I can't used bnb but I can text x

Thanks Chicky... i may be more than a month behind as i dont know if hubby will be home this cycle. His works sucks ass!!!!!

Feel free to text me also xx x

Away babe! :-(

We're just going to have lunch, then off swimming this afternoon, and shopping this evening bleugh!

Sorry ladies at my mums for the avo , ur chart looks great Claire I here alot if ladies get the bfp after a loss I'm sure I had a chemical last month to,

Nats do u think you'll miss a month? That's gutting hun no chance u can get hun home , or go to him lol xx

Well have had a great day with jaiden. We went swimming, then shopping un our new tesco that has car trolleys that gw loved! Also saw that they sell cloth nappies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->