Dormant thread.......

It's like the little tikes red and yellow toy car thingy, with the trolley attached!

oooo super cool, did ya get a picci hehe im terrible for photos

im curious hun, this may sound odd. my mum always said to me she knew when she was preg cos a lil dip just above the pubic bone disappears. i suppose that were u might have ur c scar? sorry if that makes no sense
might is gone completely lol and is swollen its very odd
like me!

Hello girlies,

How are you both tonight?? Missed ya's x

hey hun im barely awake its killing me, brings back memories from last time, u ok?x

Hey honeybunch. Im ok. Tired after swimming. But cramping a bit. You? X x

Wow, you both are tired.... SYMPTOM!!!!

Im ok, trying to stop eating junk!!! I should start a food diary again!! I've been a bad girl lol

Cramping, this sounds all very good!!!

Oh lord, I threw it! Was 100%:bfn:

Not really sure what I expected. I have a feeling ill have a dip in my temp tomorrow, not sure why, just get a feeling.

My plan is to test 6,8,10,12dpo. Mind you I started bleeding last month at 10dpo

Although I don't feel like af will come any time soon, so hope that feeling stays

Oh bah!!! If i could bottle the feeling i got when i saw my positive test with Lola i would never eat junk food again!!

You MUST post your tests, even if you dont see a line... i might :winkwink: lol x

Lol poas spotting addict! I like looking to, wont be long before I'm in bed I'm shattered x

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/20130128_220217_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->