Dormant thread.......

Hmmmmmmmmm..... *twists head from side to side**Moves screen**Moves laptop onto side**... i honestly dont think your out yet mah huney!!

I dont know if its me but is there a little summit summit or is that a dent???

Still very early hun,shud ur temp keep goin up ? I haven't a clue

Temp should keep going up, and not dip below the cover line, so I'm well in, I thought I saw that too Nat, but thought I was ,kidding myself xx

Well, cant be kidding if two different set of eyes see it lol!!

You will just have to keep testing and posting!!! Oooooooh excited for ya's x x x

I'm not testi tomorrow, so ill post one on Wednesday,Friday,and Sunday. Soooo exciting. Got 5free 10 miu tests with my ov tests

All different ones depending on the time of the month, cheapie Internet first thing, then clear blue digital, and first response, but I can 100% say the clear blue digital are the best. Around £23 for 20 on ebay. You thinking of using em again? I've found that your far better to temp to find out whats happening in there than opk 's as they can be unreliable, which is why I bought the digital ones x x

Hmmmmmmmmm..... *twists head from side to side**Moves screen**Moves laptop onto side**... i honestly dont think your out yet mah huney!!

I dont know if its me but is there a little summit summit or is that a dent???

I did the same ! Will be looking forward to next test hun,
And ur temp in the morning x

Im thinking about temping again as i find that works but i will also opk to help find my surge.

I cant wait for my metformin lol!!!

Look forward to seeing both of your tests!!!! YAY

About time after me putting you through looking at my evaps, at least i will get to see what real positives look like :winkwink: x

Pip, if you don't get preggers this month, please promise you'll sign up to fertility friend,so we can nosey at your chart. X. X

I think you should continue to temp, by the time your 10 days in ill have figured out where you are. If I were you I'd get those digital ones, and start using them from cd12 to 22

I didnt temo today as i thought there is no point and i will wait until bleeding has stopped. Not getting much today...

Im waiting for my OPKs to arrive in the post and i also have some digi ones i shall keep when i start seeing the dip tests getting as bit darker. :)

Yeah. Keep up with your chart, and we can work through it together x x x

I've never temp d before, but now I realise, it's fab, you get to know exactly what's happening, for example, I think my chart will show a slight dip, tomorrow or Wednesday.

I've read that people use temping as contraception!

Spanx... :) and keep me up to date with all your news and i will peak in at your chart x

Oki. Night night girly wirlies. Ill be back on for more than a quick check on Wednesday, when ill be 8dpo!,,, xxxxx

Yes, night night.... and good night from me... x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->