Dormant thread.......

Thanks Claire... glad its been a gone!!

Dont get disheartened... some ppl on cdtp just love saying negative. I've seen them doing it to a blazing positive. Its as if they joined to be a bunch of muppets!!

You said yourself that the test you used needs higher hcg... so the one you used yesterday was super sensitive, hence the line... now todays test there is a hint of a line. Your temp went up today, so its all looking good to me!

Pip how are you today.. where is your tests? x x x

Thanks Hun, think ill buy some frer for tomorrow, ill be 10dpo then x

Hey nats I'm holding out lol got pains into legs this morning well tops of my thighs, and stil crampy, x

Pffft I hope we are. Although I think I just hope too much and think I am when im not x x

I wanna say me to ladies , just wanna believe it so much , I'm having lots of dizziness now, that's a symptom right?
So glad I was sat down at the time lol

Right chicka's... how are we this afternoon??

I've just finished washing my car and in washing i mean *car wash* :haha:

Right chicka's... how are we this afternoon??

I've just finished washing my car and in washing i mean *car wash* :haha:

Nat that made me lol!!
I've not got the energy to do much, cramping on and off again!
Xx

Im ok been to get my brows and lashes done. Got some frer too

He, im getting my brows done on Monday claire :).... im super excited as i've been re-growing them for a month and they look awful!!

The cramping could be a wee eggy making its self comfy? I did have cramping my whole LP but ended up with a bfn but i've had that a couple of times and no doubt related to my PCOS x x x

Awww Hun, I get mine done every month, couldn't not, they'd end up far too blonde it wld look like I didntr have any. Not sure what to co or think fron the 2 tests. It's driving me madddd!

So your a true blonde! Not many out there lol!

I decided mine where losing shape and getting smaller so i needed to grow them in. Im getting HD brows lol!!!

You will be testing tomorrow? I cant wait to see what your temps do tomorrow!!

I POAS (opk) today... just becoz i was feeling left out lol x x x

My opks

Attachments

• 20130131_201106.jpg
    20130131_201106.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20130131_201121.jpg
    20130131_201121.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.