Dormant thread.......

They're ot too bad for only just finishing af, I think you should keep an eye on them, that looks to be about a week and a little away from o

I've had a shit ton of lotiony cm today, so much so, I thought I'd come on!

That too is another symptom hun!!!

Im gonna rely on temping as i feel my PCOS is playing games with my body these past few cycles. Normally i get a positive then a temp shift, so i knew my PCOS wasnt playing funny but since i never OPK and tempt last cycle i dont know whats going on.

Oooooohhhh, cant wait to see your test :) x

Hehe Nat bless ya, don't want ya feeling left out ,
It was the strangest feeling , I've been cramping on and off all day it is very dull , I hope my cycles not that off af is on the way 2 weeks early?? That wud be crazy wudnt it,
Hoping its my lil eggy, u ever heard anyone cramp for the entire tww??

Just been to the loo to do my test and noticed *tmi, that I had spotted slightly since this afternoon. Nothing major, just brown tinged cm confused!

No idea, I've never had it before. My cramping has been there a little today, but it's not the same feeling as af so I'm confudled

Yes, me!

I started a thread about it... i will try and find the link. Im sure there was a girl on it who did get preggo x

IB IB IB IB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That with the dip...omg omg omg!!

9dpo

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/20130131_204727.jpg

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1204889-cramping.html

Hmmmm.... could you take another pic, i think i see a line but i dont know if its becoz of the line in the wood?

And if that was IB and dip on chart, means that previous tests are evaps. You would need to wait 4-5 days from now to test xx x

Yas... it was for you. Check out the thread x

I think i see pink

Attachments

• 2013-01-31 21.14.55.jpg
    2013-01-31 21.14.55.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 4
Is quite far over to the right... dont know these tests, is that where it shoud be? :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->