Dormant thread.......

Not sure, it looks too far down. I've just been looking at pics and reding about ib. It was dark brown and as if you wiped, but in my pants iykwim. I've never had it before, and my af doesn't usually start like that, it's usually nothing and then BAM dark red blood.

If you have noticed an implantation bleeding, you can go ahead and take a home pregnancy test immediately. Some tests are very sensitive and if your body has already produced adequate levels of hCG, the test might just be positive. You will have much better chances of getting accurate test results of you test on the date that your period was expected, however.

Thats way too early for your period claire!! You had a temp drop on your chart yesterday and now IB.. it makes total sense!!!

I just hope my temp shifts it back up tomorrow, if not I'm quite sure ill be out. :cry:

I just wanna know, and now this pigging brown stuffs given something else to obsess over :grr:

Its hard not to stress... check me out with my spotting for a week!! I was going mad, that and my super sore nips lol x

I know, I just wished I'd had ib with my last, so I'd have an idea of what it looked like. My bleeding heavily started on 10dpo last month then 2 days of potting followed by positive tests followed by a mc. I'm just confused cause tomorrow ill be 10dpo again

Sorry ladies was busy readin that thread , I cudnt see the link on my phone Nat lol but I got it, I've not finished reading it just yet, I've not tested yet holding off, I'm stil cramping, never heard of anyone cramping so much, makes me think twins Lol, All this pain well dull ache lol x

Double trouble... do they run in your family! I would love twins, that would mean my family would be complete. Always wanted 3!

So far i have one amazing little girl, who im so thankful for. She has taught me so much about what matters in life. I've become a better person because of her.

I just wish and hope to give her a brother or sister!!

You guys are soooooooooooo cooking buns!

Twins runs in my family, my mother is a twin, and I have twin half sisters so runs on both sides :argh:

Yh I've got twin cousins and so does dh, hehe wud be cool
But can't imaging 3 under 2 eek, I'm stil readin lol x

Pip... your gonna be there for hours lmao!! I think there is 71 pages lol x

I went to see a medium wen I was pg with maci, I thought maci was gonna be twins , u cudnt tell I was pg , I hide it well that day, she sed them up above are showing her pink booties, i then told get i was, she sed they don't ever ask question but they r asking me to ask u, did u think it was twins! I was gobsmacked. She told me it was ment to be but they r only sending the one for now the boy will come along after , I was lost for words x

I'm not going to test until Sunday now, I'm off work tomorrow, but am working Saturday. So Sunday morni, ill be 12 spoof af doesn't sneak up on me first. When are you testing pip?

I want another baby... but im so scared that i wont. Its already been over 2 yrs now.

Had you tried soy isoflaones, they're supposed to be the same as clomid, but without script, I read up that you take them on specific days of your cycle and 85% of people ltttc fell with them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->