Dormant thread.......

More or less...never hurts to test later. Get that bfp!!!

I really hope so hun :) I forgot to get some decent tests in asda yesterday as I've no car yet I can't get any, damn it x

Sounds like torture. Im going to test a couple if times today to see if Im going to ovulate soon. I tested about 11am and this is a line but need it darker x

Bottom two tests taken today... One at 11am and the other at 2pm.
https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/WeeNat/20130205_142805_zps8468a5ed.jpg

they certainly getting darker hun , im eating like a hound today! x

I have a bit of a sweet tooth today.

I feel like you have been in the TWW forever!!! lol

I want these tests to get darker. They are different to the ones i normally use, they are quite thin.

I've been naughty food wise today , been crampy again this avo am now last ten mins, feels very deep ! Hope it's not af!! X

Hmmmm...if it is then its early, you have another 3 days left! I doubt its af.

Everyone can have a naughty day lol...

Hmmmm...if it is then its early, you have another 3 days left! I doubt its af.

Everyone can have a naughty day lol...

I hope it's not , I was generally one those ladies who got no af cramps just af turns up do hope it's a good sign , post man hasn't brought me anything the bugger!
With maci I remember I lost my appetite and I love food so I found it really odd, last couple days I befm feeling the same but today I cud eat a scabby cat lol x

lol...a scabby cat!!

I wish we both get our lines soon, mine with opk, yours for a :bfp:!!!

Me to Hun, honestly like u sed feels like we been in the tww forever x

Wait wait wait...us women have some patience!!!

I tested again at 6... Are they getting darker or lighter...???https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/WeeNat/20130205_193521_zps5b879445.jpg
First one on the 5th was at 11am, second was taken at 2pm and the third 6pm?

are these pics taken straight after hun?
the 4 from today look the same to me i think x`

No hun, the first one today was taken at 11am, then 2pm and 6pm...i have taken the picture obviously after 6pm. I thought tonights look similar. I hope they get darker tomorrow!!

Missing Claire, i hope she is ok x

sorry lol i didnt mean to sound thick, umm i got wat u ment lol
how bright are they after like 3 mins.. i read that opks r only good for that time for a reference to ov??xx

Hey girlies. I'm glad your temp is dipping, looks distinctively like o will happen. Any day by the look of those temps, those opk's though are looking a little light. Don't forget, your temp is a defo pointer, opk's don't work for everyone, temp is far more important.

Hey pip, glad your holding off on testing, think I will next time.
The bleeding got heavier today, but still no pain, and went back to that old blood smell. Now it seems to be wearing off, so will see. Not sure if the lines are vanishing or not.

Hope yor both ok. I'm off tomorrow wahhooooo! Missed you both, soooo glad I got you through this x x x x x x x x x x x x. :friends: :hugs: :kiss:

Hey girlies. I'm glad your temp is dipping, looks distinctively like o will happen. Any day by the look of those temps, those opk's though are looking a little light. Don't forget, your temp is a defo pointer, opk's don't work for everyone, temp is far more important.

Hey pip, glad your holding off on testing, think I will next time.
The bleeding got heavier today, but still no pain, and went back to that old blood smell. Now it seems to be wearing off, so will see. Not sure if the lines are vanishing or not.

Hope yor both ok. I'm off tomorrow wahhooooo! Missed you both, soooo glad I got you through this x x x x x x x x x x x x. :friends: :hugs: :kiss:

hey huni, how ya doin. been thinking about u today?
do ya think its breakthrough bleeding, have u tested today?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->