Dormant thread.......

Yep, they're still barely there, but not sure, maybe I might get a miracle and ill test before the scan in 10days and it'll be blazing positive, and it's breakthrough bleeding with allow growing baby?

I dunno, fed up now, this will be the second month in a row if its a mc :cry:

O I didn't no u were getting a scan dar?
Be nice to no wats goin on for u, two in a row is not god xx

No, not great. Not getting a scan till the 15th. The bleeding has hopefully stopped now, I say hopefully as I've no such luck. Think I'm going to wait till Saturday, my next day off after tomorrow, then test, if its there, it's there, if it isn't then that's it, done x

Bless ya dar , shitty times wen ur in limbo. Stay strong me n nats r here for u wat ever happens, I recon there's a strong bean hidin in there xx

Stay strong and know we are praying for you and you lil bean!! x x x

Done ANOTHER test tonight and it looks darker than the other tests! Not positive just yet tho x

Oo Nat glad it's coming along nicely . Do u girls remember wat dpo u were with ur first? Xx

Well i had no scooby doo as we were told i wouldnt conceive with out help so imagine my suprise when i got a positive test with Lola, i would have been at least 6 weeks pregnant. That meant i tested 2 weeks after my missed period!
Im not much help sorry lol x

Night Night girlies, hear you both in the morning x

Morning girlies, I was 13 dpo with Jaiden.

Ooh exciting times for positive opk!'s I reckon Friday as I said a few days back.

Well I'm now defo confoodled the bleeding stopped as quick as it started when I got home from work last night, and there's been none since!!

Had a super quick wee this morning, so I wouldnt test.

Still going to wait until Saturday, although my tummy is still bloated morning and night, it's usually just nighttime. So will see.

Love ya both lots, can't wait for more opk's nat and tests pip. X x x x x x x

Well i had no scooby doo as we were told i wouldnt conceive with out help so imagine my suprise when i got a positive test with Lola, i would have been at least 6 weeks pregnant. That meant i tested 2 weeks after my missed period!
Im not much help sorry lol x

O hun I didn't no I was gonna ask if you conceived naturally, Lola was a big surprise then hehe xx

Morning girlies, I was 13 dpo with Jaiden.

Ooh exciting times for positive opk!'s I reckon Friday as I said a few days back.

Well I'm now defo confoodled the bleeding stopped as quick as it started when I got home from work last night, and there's been none since!!

Had a super quick wee this morning, so I wouldnt test.

Still going to wait until Saturday, although my tummy is still bloated morning and night, it's usually just nighttime. So will see.

Love ya both lots, can't wait for more opk's nat and tests pip. X x x x x x x

Yh I think I was 13-14dpo to and it was very faint in a blue ic.

I might test today I'm losing faith dunno y just thought It may have showed on an ic by now, u see all the girls who get :bfp: at 9dpo it's annoying lol!
I'm finding my pee is never strong either! I drink in the night to grrr

Claire I'm soooo glad it's come to a halt now I can't wait to hear/ see that test on Sunday !! Woop xx

You won't know unless you test Hun, apparently you show earlier on a test if its a girl. Can't wait to ogle your tests x x x

Hmm interesting
Ok I caved
Smu
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/85F07580-D679-4F35-9EFF-C039A650D22D-6761-000003E743E98652.jpg

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/061B8685-DB9C-4B5E-874A-8111F833686B-6761-000003E7458A439B.jpg

Wat do u think?? X

I forgot about this to
It scares me lol
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/666700-psychic-star.html
Hope the link works xx

Did u read the link hun? I do now I've posted the pic hmmm , my blue ics shud be here today x

Morning ladies, glad to see your both ok and chatting away on bnb.

I woke with a sore lower back...its in the muscle so i must have twisted it in my sleep!!

Pip- that's interesting about the physic star. Ivy never herd of before. I am going to get a reading done a week Monday. My friend has organised it.
I think i may see something. It annoys me too when someone get a positive so early lol x x

Claire- Its lovely to see you here today and sounding a bit brighter too. Look forward to you testing x x

Wowzer! So you might be out this month and conceive next month weiiiiirrrrd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->