Dormant thread.......

OMG... whats wrong with me lately??

Yeah they look like they are faiding. Sorry for being a numpty again lol x

Ok, my temp dropped massively today, I see yours has slightly gone up Nat:happydance:
How are your tests doing pip, did you get your digi yet?

Ok, my temp dropped massively today, I see yours has slightly gone up Nat:happydance:
How are your tests doing pip, did you get your digi yet?

ello huni, no stil waitin on the postman!!! cant wait any longer!
tests this morning arnt so clear...
i asked nat,,, do u think my hcg is high than my tests allow the cut off is 10miu
am i reading it totally wrong???x

sorry about the drop hun :( do u get some results today ?x

Yep get my urine results today, but I'm not holding out any hope whatsoever.

At 17dpo I'd say your hcg won't be so high as it won't read. It would just be fabulously dark.

Ic's are hard to go by, they have huge indents and Evaps which is why they're so cheap. You'll find out as soon as postie turns up, but don't forget us, we want pics, whatever the outcome. When is af due?

yh hun defo will let u no. im 3 days late!! according to my early ov, or tomorrow if id had normal ovulation x

Ooh so whichever way, you'll defo get your true result on your digi today, I've changed all of my tickers etc, I'm quite sure I'm back in the game, but will see what the results say today, and the scan says on Friday.

Ooh so whichever way, you'll defo get your true result on your digi today, I've changed all of my tickers etc, I'm quite sure I'm back in the game, but will see what the results say today, and the scan says on Friday.

Yh lol need to no now grrr !
When do u get results don't have to go in? X

Nope, just need to ring up this afternoon after 1 or 3 depending on them doing it. I know I'm excited for ya x x

you'll let us no what they say hun , i hope that all is ok, either way so u can move forward x

Tats now I feel, I just want to move forward now. Yep ill let ya now x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->