Dormant thread.......

Morning, Your charts look great ladies!! I cudnt figure out how to do mine lol x

Thanks...morning to you too.

What ya needing help with?? x

Worked out that my oh will be away for my next ovulation...i give up

O hun that's sucky, thought by said he had 3 weeks off comin up?
I feel for u really do huni, tell him he has to stay home or get some handcuffs lol
X

He is coming home on Friday which will make me 6dpo ...i have a 14day lp so that's a further 8 days away when he come home...then add a further 22 days until i ovulatef, that makes it past 3 weeks. Im feeling so angry at him but its not his fault x

Yh I can understand hun, makes it a two cycle loss , maybe this one will surprise u , xx

I doubt it but i live in hope. Just feeling so fed up x

Well u never no huni , only take one lil spermie so disheartening tho, I got my chart to work god took forever x

Yay...that's brilliant!!! Got your chart. If you need any help just ask. Its a bit weird at the start but things start to make sense x

Yh I'm just plodding thro it, my baby mad thermo came today so can get a more accurate temp mora with .2 decimals
Did u see I've just posted about a fertility clinic on this morning next tues, Robert winston and another doc shud be a good watch x

Away brilliant...thanks, will try and watch it x

That's great you bbt therm came

You can submit questions now hun if you have anything to ask the expert x

Oh crudge...i missed it pip.. Busy with school run and sister inlaw birthday :(.
I thought it was tomorrow x

Hey wirlie girlies!!

Back from a crappy day at work.

I missed you both.

Sooo glad we can see your chart now pip, will be easier to give our opinions now too.

Nat, don't feel down, I have a good feeling bout your chart, pleeeeeease don't worry.

I LOVE the fact that were the same dpo, without any fixings lmao, you can keep me from testing till I'm due. I'm NOT gonna be doing any line squinting any more.

Any news to tell me?

Xxxx

Hello mrs, you will be glad to be in from work. Why have you got a good feeling about it my lovely??

Is anyone feeling tired and irritable?? I just feel like i have zero energy and cant warm up x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->