Dormant thread.......

Night girlies, I'm ere stalking around, feels like I shud have a balaclava on lol xx

:ninja:Thats coz you are the saucy slinky nipple ninja lol....anywho, does anyone know why i have had days and days and days of EWCM????

Because Nat u have my share of ewcm!!
I've not had any for weeks! Not impressed doesn't look good for me. As for u sounds great, it was keeping those sperms Alive,. Wat do u think?
Yes I am a ninja , ready to pounce tomorrow night! Start the balls rolling lol x

Start the balls rolling...literally speaking lol lol!!

I dont know hun, i read on ff that even in good conditions sperm wont last more than 2-3 days. I had sexy time 11 days ago!! There is no hope for me but there is for you two.

Get leaping!!! lol x

Boing boing .. Lol yh hoping for balls rolling , sustenance is bad isn't it did I read that, we haven't dtd for 2weeks x

2 weeks...gosh!! He will be able to fill a pint glass after waiting that long lol!!!!

Lol it's bad hun isn't it, we never get time alone, he has a son of 9'who stats 4 n nights a week , I'm usually in bed by ten shattered, poor excuses I no , dh also has a 12 yr old girl who comes twice a week , arghhh !! X

Oh no...busy busy!!! Not busybin a good way tho :-(

No hun we don't get time to ourselves it's shocking, with maci it's fine cos she goes to bed early but the boy it's to late, humpfff
Tonight is our night off yey look out! X
Morning chickas !! Temps looking great u two Xx

Morning hunnies, temps are looking fab, get busy pip, you'll need to get rid of that 14 day old sperm before your fertile time, otherwise you'll just be bd'ing in vain, cause they'll all be deaded!

I reckon you'll have a great drop around 12-14 .

Nat your chart looks far better today, little bit more real with solid lines. We're also the same dpo again, wonder who will test first :lol:

Nat, I also just realised my coverline is a lower temp than yours!

Yh nurse pip will be extracting the old sperms tonight hopefully! Sounds painful doesn't it lol x

Was gonna go try and find some preseed or concieve plus, today hopefully the pharmacy will have some? I've very lil cm at all x

Morning...how are you this morning.

I've used pre-seed once or twice before. I temp to put it Im 30mins before the bding... So the romance isn't killed for you to go applying the lube lol. Xx

Yh that's wat I thought hun, tonight spermies prop be no good anyways, just gotta find it locally x

Found this for you

https://www.boots.com/en/Sasmar-Conceive-Plus-Fertility-Lubricant-75ml_981288/

Yh I looked thro boots hun,I saw that one , I was looking for one in an applicator? To put inside cant with that can I x

Our charts are looking good...however my dear, there is no point in me testing. I may have ovulated but i need sperm to complete its journey...other wise its wasted lol. So jm out this month.

Just been studying meds books, think I'm going to wean off my meds ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->