Dormant thread.......

I dunno, I just do. I feel bloody shattered, but saving myself for watching Geordie shore!

Sooo glad to be in from work, back on thurs and fri. Missed my girlies x x

Haa haa.. ok but rem im out this cycle, there is nooooooooooooooo way that oh spermickles could last 11 days inside me lol!!

Sounds good about your chart hun!!! Wish i was in the proper tww with you!! We are the same dpo aswell, when is that ever gonna happen again lol!!

Dunno, but hopefully never, cause I'm hoping for this month. :flower:

My situation stinks!! Cant believe im out next cycle too...no wait, i do!!
Honestly, i dont know why im even bothering x

Here it is:

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/image_zpse4a65ef9.jpg

Ello I'm here just been nosing pregnant charts on ff lol
I wanna fast forward the next few weeks,,
I bet it's not unknown hun for them to survive longer, I had a good feeling to for u Nat, urs looks great to Clare x

Aww Hun, it will happen, just when you don't think it will. Does your oh have to be so far away?

Is there any way he could come home mid way?

Thanks girls, glad i have my two favs on bnb!!

No chance him being home hun, he works on the rigs and sometimes he is a 10hr journey away and in the middle of the sea :(!

Oh nooooo, he'll have to buy a chopper to do quickies! Or you could freeze his little friends?

I dont think freezing his spermies will work clare..but dont think that i havent thought of doing that lol!!

I no Clare it's not alot yet but hoping it helps me,
Argh I was just talking to bil about a chap
Who works on the rigs miles away ,
I'm sorry huni wish we cud help ya x

I would ave too, you just need to buy nitrogen gassy stuffs x

right lovelies, I'm off to bed, seems asa though I'm getting a sore throat and a cough......great! Just what I need, something to throw my temp off :grr:

Night girls, speak to ya's tomorrow, can't wait to check your charts out. <3

Lol...i would end up feezing my fingers off!! And i need my sausage fingers to do sh*t lol x

Night Night Clare, hope your feeling better in the morning...im gonna be stalking both your charts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->