Dormant thread.......

Worst thing is there is road works that are keeping traffic waiting an hour!!! Argh.
Thanks hun...wisdom teeth, they cause you grief when they come through and most end up getting taken out! Not looking forward to it at all x

No hun I have a real dentist phobia, ice not got my wisdom teeth, don't think I will lol I'm to old now( fingers crossed) haha
So did u watch obem? Gets me every week x

Cant watch it...depresses me too much. Watching woman giving birth. Something i may not ever do again. Was wondering what obem was lmao ...x

O sorry I didn't think , it depresses me to,
Don't say never tho dar uve got Lola and you'll have another xx

Hey hunnies! Wow zee we both have 5dpo dips Nat!

Your temps are looking good pip, I'm totally knackered, been feeling dizzy the last few days, and had the slightest little spotting too. A little cramping and a booming headache. Been thinking of you both, hope your ok x x x

Ello Clare , bless ya huni get some rest , thanks hun hope I'm doin it right lol
I was worried about ur chart only cos I don't have a clue lol x

Hey hunnies! Wow zee we both have 5dpo dips Nat!

Your temps are looking good pip, I'm totally knackered, been feeling dizzy the last few days, and had the slightest little spotting too. A little cramping and a booming headache. Been thinking of you both, hope your ok x x x

Your chart with the bleeding sounds so exciting. To me that could mean two things...ovulation or implantation and youve eliminated o....soooooooo......

My chart may look good hun but there is no way I can get pregnant that far from bding. X x x

Nat!!!!!! I tell you I'm gonna come up there and kick your ass! Would you have just a liiiiiiiiittle bit of faith god damn you! You naughty naughty wee woman!

I know I'm quite nervous, haven't really been thinking too much abut it this month, kinda got to the point where if it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't kinda attitude.

Quite gay really, I get excited to see what my temp is doing, as that's the only thing that reeeeeally tells me what's happening.

My overlay

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/image_zpse0fc25ee.jpg

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/WeeNat/Screenshot_2013-02-21-21-42-16_zps854438f6.png

Wow that's such a mirror image. Did you get af or bfp that cycle?

I know that its just not possible clare. The last time I had sex was 11 days from when I ovulated...its just not scientifically plausable.
You on the other hand have a huge chance...you have good symptoms....good dip and bleeding x

I got every symptom that cycle but a bfn....will show yiu a chart I got a chemical on x

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/WeeNat/Screenshot_2013-02-21-21-53-08_zps5a58ac3e.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->