Dormant thread.......

Elaborate!!! I hate not knowing what tour talking about lol x

I saw this morning that thread about preconception pills. I took last month and it was the same as the girls were saying terrible cramps pain headaches tiredness, just like bein pg, I'm not taking them this month x

I meant my citalopram 30mg, and obviously the vitex when I get a :bfp: but I'm still taking my folic acid.

I've had 0 side effects from my vitex, in fact I feel EXACTLY the same as before.

Funny that I o'd on the day I started taking them though......

What did u read hun? That put you off. I've ordered preseed shud be here mora, my cm is hardly existent ,
I've epo caps at home shud I take them read that helps, any ideas ladies x

Well i wouldnt worry too much just yet hun...is epo cups like femme cups?

The BRITS are on tonight. House work all done, child fed bathed and in bed....nice warm fire on now off to make a cuppa...all in time to watch it :)

Catch ya's laters my TTC Buddies :) x x x

Epo capsules are good, just insert them or take them orally, I've read 2 if you insert vaginally.

I'm just finishing the washing, and then watching all my programmes. Obem is on tonight!

And Jaiden has just completed his first day without a nappy, went out twice too, and asked for the toilet in morrisons!

Soooo proud of him, think the peppa pig pants help :rofl:

I'm working tomorrow and Friday, so keep me updated on charts etc, ill try to get on tomorrow night, but going to try and get some of my ironing done lol. Much love and dust chicka's! <3

Pip, you should enter your fertile period tomorrow, get rid of those dead :spermy: tonight xx

They r gone huni, mission kill off old sperms complete lol, had some ewcm tonight to yey didn't have any last month, looking good,
bless ur lil man that's so good of him, peppa pig pants? Care to explain
Hehe
Ill prob watch obem in the morning xx

Morning ladies...that's good about you making room for healthy spermies pip :)

Officially fed up of temping. Lola used to wake up at 9 but this past while she has been up at 8am. Im not complaining it just thrown my testing off and every day i have to calculated it and lets face it...that's just guessing really. Im sure this is why i have been getting weird readings on my chart.
Roll on next cycle so i can temp at a consistent time!!

Sleep in until 9 wow! Wud love abit if that lol
Yh out with the old in with the new! Haha
Nat have u tried preseed??
Wat does it feel like? Lol x

I've been very lucky with her pip...apart from the first three months were i was breastfeeding her every two hours.
I have used pre-seed. You dont notice that its in until the fun starts lol.
I only used a small amount...dont want to get too slippery and messy x

Maci sleeps thro now since a year but wakes 6.30, she's set to dh alarm I'm sure
I'm glad unread somewhere about only using a small amount
Imagine if I'd put the lot up there arghhh mess!! Haha
X

She probably is...i guess having a hubby who works away has helped. No alarm to set he body clock to lol...how ever i up earlier tomorrow which is gonna play havoc to my temps. Up at 6am, i have an appointment are 9:45 tomorrow at the hospital, just to see about getting my wisdom teeth out!! We live 20mins from the city so will be stuck in early morning traffic. Argh the thought of its already depressinge x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->