Dreams

TTCLILCU

Reaction score
I am normally not the type to have very vivid dreams and if I do, I forget them as soon as my feet hit the floor if I dont tell anyone beforehand.

But lately, I have been having a lot of dreams about bridges. They are always bad dreams with things happening like the bridge breaking way while I'm driving across, or having to stop in a traffic jam on a very shaking, unstable bridge and even last night I dreamed that there was a gap in a bridge that I was going to drive across and I was instructed to drive really fast as I was going to have to jump the gap with my car......Crazy I know. I've been waking up thinking that I am going to drown to death.

I guess my question is, does the bridge/water thing symbolize anything?

Just looked in my dream interpretation book and it says

'To dream that you are crossing a bridge, signifies an important decision or a critical junction in your life. This decision will prove to be a positive change filled with prosperity and wealth in the horizon. Bridges represent a transitional period in your life where you will be moving on to a new stage. If the bridge is over water, then it suggests that your transition will be an emotional one. If you fall off the bridge and into the water, then the dream indicates that you are letting your emotions hold you back and prevent you from moving forward. '

Soooo I am guessing the new transition could be the arrival of baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->