DTD for a 2011 BFP

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you Sarah.

I really hope your DH comes round, Fisher. It seems to be harder for men to go and do these tests. My OH didn't want to either, but I explained that 99% of the time, it's not the man that is the problem, so it was just a case of eliminating him as a potential issue.

You could always try "if you loved me, you would go and do an SA" :rofl:

It's my last month of NTNP, and in a couple of weeks I'll be back in the world of ttc!!! I know I said I would wait until after I got back from my holidays, but this way, we will be on holiday in week 2 of my cycle, so that's ok!

Think I am going to start back with SMEP because that seems the best way, and after a couple of months of that, if we still don't have any joy, then I am going to beat down the doctors door and demand to know why I am not pregnant! :haha:

How is everyone? :coffee: I'm just getting up and going to work on my homework today.

I think I'm 2 or 3 DPO but I'm a little confused about this cycle. :shrug: I tried very hard to relax this month (is that an oxymoron?) and had a glass of wine every night for like 4 nights in a row before O - which is good I guess, cause everyone likes a buzz - but wreaked havoc on my BBT!!! :dohh: Our last BD was on CD12 and I think I Od the 14th or 15th... but it's hard to tell from my temps so I'm not sure. We've been fairly awful with frequent BDing the last few months, so I have an opinion question for you ladies: If you get 1 good try in during the fertile period :sex: - does it still count as a month of 'trying'?

Its just between the stress of school this semester we haven't been able to get it together too much. I calculated out my hours and my 'scheduled' hours at work, clinical and class for the month of February (on average) come out to me working 7.5hours every single day for the month with no days off OR about 50 hours each week. And I thought March would be better cause it seems like I have less going on but I actually work 2 more hours the first 4 weeks of March than I did in February :dohh:

This is going to get us nowhere!!!!:baby: I'm thinking over the summer I'm going to try try try really hard to get DH on board for the SMEP.

Katie I just took a gander at your chart?! What happened this month? It's like a normal cycle? That's awesome! :happydance:

Hi all! How is everyone?

Thats exciting Loo that you'll be in wk2 on your holiday, hopefully if your not already you'll bring back and extra little souvenir ;P

Katie, I hope that Fisher is right about your chart and you are having a 'normal' cycle!!

How you feeling Fisher? That does sound like a lot of hours to be working esp when I assume you have 'homework' and study to do on top of that? I worked crazy hours at university too and I cannot imagine working that many hours now!!

I guess what they say about being super fertile after a mc must be true as I got a BFP on saturday :D I feel excited, yet nervous and every twinge is making me paranoid!! I'm trying to rest some and keep chilled but its not really working. Other than no period my only real symptoms are tender swollen bbs and bloating at night.

Oh my god!!!!!!! I am keeping everything crossed for you|!!! My fingers, legs, arms, eyes, everything!!!!!!!

That is such great news!!! xxxxxxx

Thanks so much guys :hug: other than DH and a couple friends I havent told anyone IRL. Hopefully I'll tell my mum on Mothers day as I'll be 7 weeks then and will have hopefully seen my dr. I'm still in a bit of denial and my emotions are on a rollercoaster. I am praying and keeping everything crossed for a sticky bean :cloud9:

Oh, what a lovely Mothers day surprise for her!!!!!

I have just had a really freaky 21 day cycle. I came on yesterday, and (sorry, tmi) its really thick and dark. So unusual. I have done a test, but BFN, which I expected.

I think it is my extreme diet (I am only on 415 calories a day at the moment), but it seems to have messed my cycles up completely. Ah well.

On to the next one!

Loo -
415 is freaking ridiculous?! How can you even get out of bed? I thought you weren't supposed to go below 1000 or your metabolism shut down?

I'm on the Cambridge diet, so my body is forced into ketosis, so I don't feel tired or anything. I know it's not healthy, but I wanted a fast way to lose a lot of weight. It's only a 12 week thing, and I only have 13 days left on it. I'm just annoyed it's mucked up my cycles so much :cry:

Wow, that sounds a scary diet Loo, how have you felt on it?

I've felt fine on it really. Don't get me wrong, I miss food like mad, But I have 3 shakes a day, and 5 litres of water, and the shakes give me all the nutrients I need, and fill me up. Tbh, I've never had healthier nails, hair, skin etc, but I am looking forward to it coming to an end (12 days left!).

I was very, very overweight, and I have a feeling that is one factor that was stopping us from conceiving, so I knew that I had to do something drastic. Also, I had been told that if it gets to August, and we have to see a FS, they wouldn't do anything until my BMI was under 30, so that was the driving force really.

I'm looking forward to starting to eat a lot more healthily than I was doing before, and hoping that my next little eggy wont be able to resit my new slimmer womb!!! :rofl:

:lol: Loo at you slimmer womb!! Thats interesting to hear about your skin, hair and nails though - you would think that with that reduction in calorie intake it would have the opposite effect! My skin is so oily right now, I'm not quite sure how to deal with it, lol

Whats the 1st thing you are going to go eat when you come off the diet?

I'm doing fine here, just getting tired and emotional! Oh, and my boobs are 'blossoming' :lol:

Well that's good news Sarah :)

Is it because of all the vitamins/shakes your taking loo?

I think I'm 8ish dpo... just waiting waiting waiting... I'm trying not to get my hopes up cause we really only got in one good try (AGAIN!) Does it even count if you only get one try?

Kaaaaatie???? We miss you!!!!

Yea, the shakes are packed full of vits and minerals, and on top of that, I'm still taking my daily folic acid/cod liver oil/zinc/b6/b complex.

I had a mini break down today, and ended up sobbing into my OH's shoulder about how fed up I was about the diet. Not long to go though!!!

Sarah, I'm not even thinking about food yet! I'd defo crack if I were to do that!!! :rofl:

I wish my boobs were blossoming! Losing so much weight is not good for my cleavage!!!

Well, a Saturday night infront of the telly for me! What an exciting life!

:witch: AF arrived this morning :Nope: crazy: my temperature dropped a whole point overnight and I woke up drenched in sweat! Ha! I guess this is what menopause will be like???!?! :rofl:

I did break down and order preseed offline. I think I'm going to get serious about this this summer. :thumbup:

How are all of you doing?

Well I'm off the diet!!! It was messing my periods up too much, and was worrying me that it would give me complications, so I'm back on a healthy eating regime.

This cycle has been all over the place with spotting here and there, and EWCM at CD 9 (!). I am going with the flow, and we are going to get tucked into some serious baby making as soon as AF comes and goes!!

I'd love to know how Katie is doing. Has anyone seen her about on here?

another loss for me :( what is wrong with my body?

Oh no Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear that :-(
I'll be thinking of you :-(

I needed a break from the madness!! So sorry for your loss Sarah :hugs:

But I do have some good news!

BFP.jpg

Got my BFP yesterday - 4th cycle. :kiss:

Aghhhhhh Katie congrats!!!!!!!!
I think I'm O'ing currently, or tomorrow cause I've had AF cramps for like 3 days now (today included) today is CD 16 which us usually if. DTD last night and laid down for a good long while after.... SO... Fx'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->