DTD for a 2011 BFP

Ooh, I go away for a few days and come back to a maybe!! I'm with Loo, I dont know I can hold out until Sunday - you have great willpower!!

Sorry your cycle is playing up Loo, that totally sucks!! Heres hoping things have happened and you just havent noticed!!

As for me - AF has finished, Robin gets home Saturday and I apparently enter my fertile window on Monday - so fingers crossed!!

For now I'm waiting until Sunday :winkwink: For one thing, it's my only day off work this week!

I'm now 15DPO and don't really have any symptoms as such - I've had a funny poking feeling in my stomach all day which is nothing like AF cramps. I'm quite tired, and this morning I felt a bit sick, but that's it! I just can't help but think that Mother Nature is still playing silly buggers with me and I'm about to have the longest LP in history!

Oh babe, I'm so sorry. What a nasty trick your body played on you. :cry:

I think I am probably due on today according to my tummy cramps, so I'll be joining you.

I really hope this next cycle is kinder to you. Enough messing around, it's time we all got our sticky beans now!!!

:hug:

Aww Katie, so sorry she tricked you like that :(

Bummer Katie :-(
Sorry I missed all the festivities I have all of 3 days off in February (no wonder I'm not getting knocked up huh?) I'm about 6dpo today so about 6 more til AF. We only got another 1 solid good try in this month because I'm totally nuts and stressed out about school (not to mention not home) OH said the last thing I needed to worry about now was getting pregnant :-/ so we didn't try as hard and may do a couple months of NTNP til this semester is over. I have 3 more semesters left but they will all be lighter course loads after this.

AF is really heavy and painful today as well - I wonder whether I've had a chemical pregnancy. Surely my LP wouldn't just randomly increase from 10 to 15 days in one go? :shrug:

Well, I guess we'll never know. On to cycle #3, doctors appt on Monday so hopefully some good news to be had there!

I hope so too Katie. It was such a bugger or a cycle for you, so I'm sure they will want to do something. xx

How is everyone this week?

How'd the doctors go Katie? I've been thinking about you!

I currently have 2 tickers as I'm not sure exactly where I am in my cycle. I either O'd yesterday or will do over the weekend. Normally I'd have about a week of decent CM but this month it just appeared yesterday, but bad enough for me to need a pantyliner and then is almost gone again today - very unusual. We've been trying to BD every couple of days since DH got home but Isabel has been out of sorts and not really sleeping!

Hi Sarah. My AF turned up on Tuesday, so I'm starting another cycle!!!!! That's ok though, I wasn't really expecting too much, and like I said, we were kind of NTNP until I know I am safe to go on holiday, and properly enjoy it! (6 weeks yesterday!)

So I have this next cycle, NTNP, then I can start going for it again! :wohoo:

I hope everyone is well? xx

Hi girls :flower:

Doctors appointment went really well - OH's sperm count was reduced, but we DTD about 10 hours before he gave the sample, so it would be :dohh: Anyway, I've been sent for various blood tests, and we've been referred to the Centre for Life in Newcastle. After only 4 months of trying, it's a really positive outcome and we both feel much more relaxed about the whole thing.

Sorry AF got you Loo :hugs:

FX for you this time Sarah :hugs:

I'm okay - just feeling disappointed.
I POAS yesterday and it was negative. It feels like AF is going to start soon (especially with how sad I feel) but today is 14 dpo so that's unusual for me. My temp was still 98.6 this morning (37c) so that hasn't fallen either. I have my appointment in 1.5 weeks with my Gyne. I was really hoping to not need to have the "why hasn't this been working and where do we go from here chat. It's been a full 12months now so I'm just feeling sad like it's never going to work :-(

Oh Fisher, it's so hard! We have been trying since August, and I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes you think it's just never going to happen.

I know that you never wanted to go and see your gyne, but at least he should be able to do something to help you.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you wont need that appointment though. How many dpo are you?

14 today. I think AF is gettih underway now. Tiny brown spottig.

I'm in the 2ww now girls and feel rubbish :( I'm really scared of another MC. I'm trying to stay positive, but thats harder than I thought.

How is everyone else doing?

Oh Sarah, you bound to feel scared, but try your best to stay relaxed, the stress wont do you any good. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you :hugs:

I'm doing ok, just plodding along with it really. Even though we were kind of NTNP last month, I still felt really let down when AF came. I'm on this hardcore diet at the mo, and it is messing my cycle lengths up a bit, so I am just hoping that in just under 4 weeks when I come off it my cycles go back to normal.

I hope everyone is doing ok? xx

So I went for my girly parts check up today and pleaded my case. I left with a script for a SA and for when that's done a script for my HSG :-/ now wish me luck convincing DH, who didn't even want to go to the lab this year to get his cholesterol checked, to go to the lab and turn over some sperm for evaluation!

Fertile quality CM started yesterday so here we go again this month... *le sigh*

How is everyone else holding up?

I'm nearing the end of the 2ww and after what felt like a load of positive symptoms, I am pretty sure AF will turn up either tonight or tomorrow morning :( bah

Hope your DH is cooperative for you Fisher, and I'm glad you are getting checked over, at least for your own piece of mind!

:dust:
Hope not Sarah.
I hate AF: she brings bad news, pain, inconvenience, depression, nerves, crabbiness, mental fog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->