due 14th feb any one else around then

Helloooooo, I'm due feb 11th......hurry up baby, im gettin really impatient x

How are u both? Xxx

Feb 6th with my second. My back is killing me at the moment, i got excited at the weekend, thinking it was something starting, but no, just constant agony! :( !!

Due the 17th and getting c-section on the 9th. Going for my 36 week check-up on Thursday. This baby feels way down there and I have a proper waddle. Lol my poor ladybits are so sore from the pressure and I have a clear discharge that I am getting looked at on Thursday. Not too worried yet since it doesn't fill a pad yet. Just feels wet. (sorry tmi).

I do have major nesting this week and I mean by scrubbing everything clean. Lol don't know where the energy came from though, but baby needs to bake a bit more so I am in no hurry. Besides her daddy is out of country and will only return on the 4th.

Ahhh I can't wait to have this baby as well even thow i am not looking forward to the birth but hoping to have a water birth this time and no epadural / can't say that is a must .. is any one on to there 2nd baby and doing anything different during labour

2nd baby here...thought about water birth but thinking I'll go for the epidural again

With my first baby I had to much epadiral and I could not push so baby got stuck head out for nearly a hour so I am scarde to have another one ... plus I think it's so sweet my due date is valentine day!!

We have a few due on Feb 16th. Me too. 2nd baby as well.

I did an epidural with DD, but looking to natural this time. I'm hoping this one comes bt the 14th and 21st as my parents will be in town so we'll have back up with DD. Otherwise, my friend lives 45 min away and has 2 kids of her own. Would be a bit of a shuffle to get DD over there if I'm in labor. I'm considering acupuncture once I hit my due date to get things moving, if needed. We'll see!

My first is due on the 12th of February ... :)

I'm excited, scared and nervous all at once! :)

Ahh we have to make sure that we put all our signs on this thread will be lovelly to see... have we packed our hospital bags? Xx

Due Feb 22, feel like death !! Lol. Seriously .... I have NO energy... Anyone else? It's as if someone sucked all life out of me..... Been having lots of contractions, lost some plug today, lots of cramps and lower back burning cramps, and severe insomnia! Ohhh the glories

meee im due 14th feb too :) cant wait to meet him its been an up and down pregnancy so will just be relieved when I have my baby in my arms :)

My little boy is due valentines day :) hospital bag is almost packed ...

I really need to have him as close to DD as possibly I am stupidly set to be performing in a local pantomime on the 20th of February...

Ah I don't have my bag ready yet need to do it.. got such bad heart burn tonight and she is kicking me down below so hard that it is making my hands all sweaty..

Is anyone doing anything to help things along? Sex is out of the question, I am just too big and uncomfy. I started taking raspberry leaf about ten days ago and sit on my ball at night but that's it really. Desperate not to go over and be induced xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->