due 14th feb any one else around then

I think I am the opposite at last Mondays growth scan baby weighed 7lb13oz already so im getting nervous for a really big baby..but I am term now so when ever he is ready so am I :)

Whoa!! That's amazing that baby is that big already! Hubby and I are both small so they expect a small baby. My daughter was 5lb 8oz at birth at 37 weeks. I'm just glad this one is looking like he'll be bigger. If I make it to the end maybe he could be close to 7 lbs and have a roll or two!! My daughter had no chunky rolls at all, I was so sad lol.

my bp is the same at the moment its coming in at about 130/90 at its lowest since 33/34 weeks and having it checked 2/3 times a week still +1 protein so hoping il get an induction date on Tuesday at growth scan as really fed up of all complications now its sucking all the excitement out of my pregnancy I actually cried my eyes out at the hospital today if its not one thing its another I just want my little boy safe in my arms now. sorry for that little rant hormonal day today lol x

Hi ladies I fell my baby's movements are different tonight she has not had her 30 mins of going mad hurting me.. i can fell her kicks but nothing major.. any one had this?

Shabby990 I had this yesterday and was beside myself with worry :/ I felt close to nothing for 10 hrs!!! So out of the norm, when I called my dr he told me at this point he is running out of room and can have a lazy day here n there, to relax .... But if I felt uneasy to please head to hospital to be monitored.... Go with your gut!

I can't tell if baby is in a weird position or if I'm habig tons of BH or very close contractions .... My stomach is rock hard and loads of pressure down there, my lower back kills.... But just as it lets up it comes back a couple min later .... It's been going on for an hr , 2 or 3 close ones then a pause for a few min then they happen again .... My stomach is non stop rock hard .... Whyyyyy?! Anyone else experience this? I'm so uncomfortable :(

Hey i went in to be monitored and I been having tightnings awww I would maybe give them a call it could be the start!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->