due 14th feb any one else around then

I will start to try find ways to bring labor on.. not sure how though haha... this is my 4th baby and none of them have come naturally all pregnancies induced and I tried everything pineapple sex currys etc lol so think im going to start to walking up and down stairs x

They say having sex is a good way ha ha but it is hard to be doing that.. how are we all doing I'm felling a bit lost today since being on maternity leave there is so much you can do and the weather is so cold..

For the past few days I have been loosing my plug...

I so want my baby to be born soon I am getting excited even though it probs means nothing...

I'm feeling like I'm sooo ready to be done! I had small contractions on top of eachother from morning til night, cramped soooo bad all day, woke at 3am puking I think from all the stomach irritability , today they spread out to far and few in between .... Most pain went away.... Somehow I had the energy to clean all day running on 3 hrs broken sleep.... Finally hitting a wall.... Thinking to start drinking red raspberry leaf tea by the gallon!!

I'm a little bummed that my master plan was to attempt sex this morning but I ended up getting sick :/ I've had sex like 2 times in the past 2 months :/ ill never efface/dilate !! Yesterday the dr said I'm dilated from the outside but not inside and cervix is soft but long..... Whatever that means :/

I have not been able to have sex in months!!! I can not wait ha ha... i have had no signs I am 36 plus 5

Due 18th Feb with third baby. Really starting to struggle with general aches and pains, MS (never really went away) and tiredness, can't wait for it all to be over! This has been my hardest pregnancy yet!

I'm due Feb 15th with baby #2... Surprised I made it this far because I had pre-e with my first and elevated bp this pregnancy. The first time my water broke at 36w 7d, day before my induction. So, if I make it past tomorrow this will officially be the longest I've ever been pregnant. I'm still working so generally feeling alright, have some period type cramps here/there, yesterday was running to the bathroom like crazy, and today have felt a little nauseous. Part of me is ready already and part of me just wants baby to get bigger in there!!

Im not feeling too bad apart from fed up of backwards and forward hospital appointments im in 3 times a week for monitoring due to slow growth and raised bp with protein but hoping that seen as though im 37 weeks tomorrow they will induce me after next growth scan on Tuesday. My bag is all packed and we are ready for our little man to arrive however I keep remembering I have to give birth and then the soreness after and then think ooohhh noo! lol but its all worth it I guess xx

Im not feeling too bad apart from fed up of backwards and forward hospital appointments im in 3 times a week for monitoring due to slow growth and raised bp with protein but hoping that seen as though im 37 weeks tomorrow they will induce me after next growth scan on Tuesday. My bag is all packed and we are ready for our little man to arrive however I keep remembering I have to give birth and then the soreness after and then think ooohhh noo! lol but its all worth it I guess xx

Emily, me too! I had an appointment last Saturday and a growth scan this Wed and am going back for my follow-up appointment this Saturday. My bp has been elevated for a while but no protein yet. What is your baby measuring right now?

Am I the only one okay to wait a bit longer? I want a bigger baby since she only weigh 2.6kg now and her daddy needs to come home first. That said, it doesn't mean that I am not uncomfortable. I am also terribly emotional and teary, but think it is because I am tired, need to manage on my own with a three year old and someone bumped our car 2 days ago so I had to sort that out as well. Luckily it was a small dent on our car and me and DD are fine, but the stupid hooligan that thought speeding in a parking lot is a good idea have a major dent on his car.

Am I the only one okay to wait a bit longer? I want a bigger baby since she only weigh 2.6kg now and her daddy needs to come home first. That said, it doesn't mean that I am not uncomfortable. I am also terribly emotional and teary, but think it is because I am tired, need to manage on my own with a three year old and someone bumped our car 2 days ago so I had to sort that out as well. Luckily it was a small dent on our car and me and DD are fine, but the stupid hooligan that thought speeding in a parking lot is a good idea have a major dent on his car.

I'm definitely okay with waiting longer, my first was 5lb 8oz at 37 weeks so I would for sure love a bigger baby!

I have been having period like pains on my inner leg at the top under my belly but only on one side... my son has a diaria bug I do hope I don't catch it!!!!

Yes I feel more apprehensive about giving birth this time than the other two times, in fact I'm feeling pretty scared. Feel pretty silly if I'm honest as I've done it twice already! :wacko:

Emily, me too! I had an appointment last Saturday and a growth scan this Wed and am going back for my follow-up appointment this Saturday. My bp has been elevated for a while but no protein yet. What is your baby measuring right now?

I had my first growth scan at 28 weeks and he was 88th centile EFW 1.5kg then at 33 weeks he dropped to 52nd centile at 2.5kg then at 33 weeks he dropped to 18th centile at 2.7kg. So hes still not by any means small its just because his growth has slowed right down so had Doppler last week and got another growth on Tuesday. My bp has been raised every week since my 33 week appointment with a plus of protein too at my 35 and 36 weeks app so I was back on Wednesday and then back in the morning for ctgs bp urine etc. How about you? x

Yes I feel more apprehensive about giving birth this time than the other two times, in fact I'm feeling pretty scared. Feel pretty silly if I'm honest as I've done it twice already! :wacko:

I think with 2nd babies you remember its painful but because you are still taking in the whole experience you don't remember everything but the 3rd time you remember the pain and you know the drill so its more nerve racking lol x

They say having sex is a good way ha ha but it is hard to be doing that.. how are we all doing I'm felling a bit lost today since being on maternity leave there is so much you can do and the weather is so cold..

Just wanted to make sure, for those of you that are naturally trying to induce labor, that if you try sex, that just having sex is NOT enough. Hubby Has to come inside you and its WAY MORE beneficial if you also have an O. The more intense the better. Plus, laying with bum propped up ( similar to when some of us were attempting to conceive these LO's, lol) so the sperm can lay on the cervix longer to soften it. Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that....

I had my first growth scan at 28 weeks and he was 88th centile EFW 1.5kg then at 33 weeks he dropped to 52nd centile at 2.5kg then at 33 weeks he dropped to 18th centile at 2.7kg. So hes still not by any means small its just because his growth has slowed right down so had Doppler last week and got another growth on Tuesday. My bp has been raised every week since my 33 week appointment with a plus of protein too at my 35 and 36 weeks app so I was back on Wednesday and then back in the morning for ctgs bp urine etc. How about you? x

Earlier this week he was estimated at 5lb 11oz, 27th percentile. They are not concerned with that. My Bp has been elevated since 20weeks but not enough for medications. I feel like I'm always at the doctor though! I'm glad to be at almost 37 weeks because I never thought I'd get this far with all the fear they instilled in me!

I think I am the opposite at last Mondays growth scan baby weighed 7lb13oz already so im getting nervous for a really big baby..but I am term now so when ever he is ready so am I :)

Im due Feb 13th with 2nd. No signs whatsoever at the moment. Want him to stay put as my son has an operation on Tuesday and he needs an overnight stay! Not losing plug or having braxton hicks or anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->