Due April 09 - UK

Just back from the scan, everything is perfect so as you can imagine, really really relieved! Heartbeat was over 150 and we could see it pulsing away and Spud just kept moving around, tossing and turning all over the place, it was great! Could even see the little fingers and everything!! So absolutely delighted and on :cloud9:

Here's a photo we got, it's a bit blurry unfortunately. Spud was pretty still at the start and then start moving like mad so by the time it got to taking pictures it was a bit difficult but never mind!!

[IMG]https://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l393/nualamcanally/12weekscan.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks for all the support girls, I really appreciate it:hugs:

By the way Shining Star, my next appointment is my hospital booking in one on 15 October. Thanks!

Had my scan today :) been pushed back 2 days lol so now im the 8th
and my next scan is the 24/11/08

my little buba jumping all over the place :)

Attachments

• DSC01255.jpg
    DSC01255.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 8
i would have had to pay a fiver but wont now as iv had a miscarriage :'(

Hi Shinning _star my next appt is at the hospital on 21/10/08.

Hi Ladies! Hope all is well!

Shinning Star my next scan appointment is 17th November xx

i would have had to pay a fiver but wont now as iv had a miscarriage :'(

you've miscarried now ???

shiningstar - bfp date 17th aug, next midwife 1st oct.
If you go on the teen pregnancy forum on the thread named miscarriage?!?! It explains be prepared for quite abit of reading (as for the full rtory you really need to read the whole thread!)

Kayley_baby; sorry to hear about that sweetie, Do you want me to put a msg up?

I'll update l8r ladies, hope your don't mind!

Hey Lu and Hannah nice scan!!!
Kayley_baby I'm so sorry for your loss, try to be strong..
How's everyone else?

Hi,

So sorry Kayley to hear your news :hugs:

Lu and Hannah love the scan pics.
My scan went well, No one can decide when LO is due. The first scan at 8 weeks reckons the 8th of April and after this scan they reckon the 4th of April, i'm more inclined to believe the 8th due to when i ovulated. But as we all know babies have a habit of turning up when they feel like it. So i'm just saying early April.

Next scan is the 24th of November.

Attachments

• edited 12 Week Scan 1.jpg
    edited 12 Week Scan 1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 6
I had my scan today. :happydance:

I measured 12wk2d, which would put me due around April 13th but who knows but baby at this point! It was sooo cool, my little bean was just all wiggly and at one point turned his/her head so it was facing me and waved both hands! It was such an amazing sight. I had my nuchal screening and everything looked great - no concerns.

My next scan is 11/11 to hopefully find out the gender! :happydance:

That's great news Owo and Journey!:happydance: Love the pic Owo, it's so clear!!

Hey girls! Where is everyone??!! I'm in the 2nd trimester now!! How do you feel?!!
Hugs!!

Hi LittleBee. I should be in second tri in another week or so!

OMG, I've had two days of HORRIBLE m/s that came out of nowhere. Most of my first tri has been pretty light on the nausea but I was incapacitated and sick one day last week and this past Sunday. I got a prescription for anti-nausea meds so hopefully I can keep it at bay if it happens again.

Other than that, I'm doing pretty well. But I haven't been sleeping well - it's going to be a long 27 weeks!

I was just thinking it has been very quiet on the April buddies front!

I moved over to 2nd tri last week! Does anyone else think it is going really quick? xx

hey ladies, i have jus realised there is a board for the month ur due ha im so slow! lol well im due on the 12th april so far! how are uz all finding it! another couple of days n il be in the 2nd tri, cant wait i feel like its taken 4ever to get here, but kinda flowin by at the same time lol

xx

How do I feel hmmm beyond blooming thats for sure! Still nauseous, can't eat any milk, butter or bread amongst other things.So I have had to turn to soya milk and crackerbread.

Sorry I've not been about, had an exam to revise for did it yersterday, I think it went well, plus had the shock of my sisters second scan. PLus loadsa ova stuff, on top of being tired all the time with headaches. But I'm not complaining! AHEM!

Scan pictures are in my journal don't wanna mutliple post, unfortunately they're not too clear. not sure how to put thumb nails up. well ok maybe i'll post one of someone can tell me how to do thmbnails. Owo, so your not so far away from me now. My dates are wrong in comparison to ovulation, BUT i'm keeping the earlier date as further away from ds birthday, oh and your scan is so clear!

Congrats to everyone having there scans and all being well, anyone forgotton already and started to doubt the pregnancy again. How abt movements, I know where the baby sits and think I had a tiny tiny prod, and think I get a few quickenings too but not 100% I can't remember them, lol But I know it's not been wind.

Love & Hugs

Hi ladies.

I had my scan last wk, all is well.

Well she had moved my EDD to 24/04/09 and i have my Anomoly scan on the 15/12.

Can u add these for me Shinning Star.

Thanks.

Love to all of you and ur Bumps.

V x x x

Lol donno if you meant to but you put my next scan date being in 2009 lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->