Due April 09 - UK

Well had my scan and they put me back 3 weeks.!! New EDD is 26th APril, so now lot behind my pingu buddies lol! Need to update ticker!

SammieLouize can't believe they put you back 3 weeks, how frustrating.
Just wanted to wish Mellllly good luck for your scan today. :hugs:

SCAN DAY!!!

I am soo scare/excited! Hope all you ladies are doing well!! Will update with pics later! x

Good luck Melly!!

Great news about your scan Sheepy, really pleased for you!!

I have my scan in 3 days too and very very nervous, sure all will be fine though!

:hug:

Hope it goes well Mellly!

Sammielouize, I'd be soo frustrated if they put me back 3 weeks! :hissy:

I have my scan next Wednesday - can't wait!

I actually feel pregnant now. When I'm laying down at night on my back and on my right side (which you aren't supposed to do), I definitely feel the pressure. Actually, I feel the pressure no matter which way I'm laying. My m/s is pretty much gone although I still feel woozy if I don't eat enough. Oh and I do have a little bump! :happydance:

Hey girls,

Sorry I've not been on here for a while, been really ill, throwing up constantly. I had to move my scan cos was at 9.0 am and we wdn't off got from school to hospital in time,so they moved it today. Had it at 10.25, plus bloods, plus urine check.

They've moved me forward one week so I am now due 1 April 2009. LOL April fool baby, hehe. It was so amazing and the first thing it did was show us it's bottom, lol and then continued to somersault, so the sonographer cld not take measurements at first, lol a real fidget. But was amazing to see. So I'm one happy person all is well.

I will update all details probably at the weekend it's my sd birthday tomor so gonna be a bit busy baking.

Love & Hugs

That's brilliant news shining star. Made me LOL over the "showed us there bottom first". Sounds like something a baby from my family would do :rofl:

So an April Fools baby eh. My MIL was so relieved when i told her it was unlikely to be an April fools baby as my EDD is 7th/8th April but you never can tell, might come early.

So glad that all is well. I hope you feel better soon.

:hugs:

That's brilliant news shining star. Made me LOL over the "showed us there bottom first". Sounds like something a baby from my family would do :rofl:

So an April Fools baby eh. My MIL was so relieved when i told her it was unlikely to be an April fools baby as my EDD is 7th/8th April but you never can tell, might come early.

So glad that all is well. I hope you feel better soon.

:hugs:

LOL well you cld always be put a week forward just like me, don't forget my original edd was 7 April as given by the gp's and midwife. hehe

Hey!! Finally I had my scan, everything is ok, baby is fine:happydance::cry:
I felt tears running down my cheeks..it was sooo real :baby:
We saw legs, hands, fingers ( was waving too!!), all looking normal..
I'm so excited and happy!:happydance:
Shinning_Star...so 1 week earlier?!!That's great:hugs: wish you luck!!!
:hug::hug::hug:

Attachments

• mmdd.jpg
    mmdd.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 7
hey guys! Had my scan it went great, they put me forward so my due date is actually now the 2nd april and not the 4th - only 2 days and I am sure it will change again but hey ho! Baby was sleeping tucked up in a corner (sounds like me already) so the lady made me go for a walk and then did some prodding and baby soon did some somersauts! Gave us a wave which was amazing too see! All in all baby did not like being photographed and ket moving when she clicked to take picture hehe, one of the photo's i have turned around as the baby was upside down hehe! I know I had the early scan but it has made it feel much more real now and I can stop worrying too much!

Shinning Star - Great news on due date, we are near enough pregnancy buddies now arnt we?

Journey - great pics, soo cute

Hope all is well with the other april mums!

See below mine,

Attachments

• 1_8.jpg
    1_8.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1_11.jpg
    1_11.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2
Great news on all your scans, it's so great to get it done it's such a relief!

Great news LittleBee and Mellllly on your scans. Love the pics. Only one more day for me. Getting nervous now.

That's great news girls, I"m really happy for you! I"m with Owo though, getting very nervous about tomorrow! What time is your scan Owo?

That's great news girls, I"m really happy for you! I"m with Owo though, getting very nervous about tomorrow! What time is your scan Owo?

My scan is at 8:30 so an early morning for me, not that i'll be able to get any sleep. I see that you're having yours in the evening, it's going to be a long day for you. I'm going away for the weekend straight from the hospital so don't worry if i don't post pics straight away, won't have net access until Tuesday.
Good Luck Lu for tomorrow

good luck everyone who have the scans and congrats to those who have had them!

Hey all

Ok, so alot of us have had our scans now YAY :yipee: Congrats to all, hope to hear form you real soon LU and Owo.
So I need next app for all of the following if you want them up:

sazza, mellllly, flitty, sheepy, ang, littlebee, owo, lu, helenbun, mummy to be little tiger, marshmallow (or is yours a scan hun?).

Can I have :bfp: dates and next app dates for

lyndsey and sammielouize, (sorry sammie I know I shld know cos of pinguettes but thought you'd prob remember quicker than me.) :dohh:

hopeful, claireeedie, janisdkh need anything for you ladies, :bfp: dates due dates and next app dates, unless i've missed them sumwhere along the line? :shrug:

And Jacqui hunnipie, you still over here or have you relocated to due march mummies? :hugs:

Sazza your more than welcome to stay in this forum hunni, no worries, it's entriely up to you, you cld flit between the two. Besides normal to be late so cld still be an april mummy. :happydance::hugs:

Yes I am defo glad I'm still an April mummy, hehe, as I love you girlies! hehe. :blush:

Now the unofficial bits, lol.

Mellllly yeah we certainly are, have to exchange mobiliey numbers for late night feeds and early labour signs, hehe! Owo, even if your date doesn't change hope we can still be txt buddies. I've finally got sum credit hehe it's a miracle.

How did yours go lu, actually think you'll be there right now, so hope you giggling with joy and relief!

I can't wait to put my scan pics up but df needs to install the scanner, as mobiley picture, or digi pictures just don't come out! OH and 4 flippin quid for one, can you believe it! :-0

Love & Hugs to all xxxxxx xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"