Due April 09 - UK

Next week is going to be the start of the 12 week scan marathon :happydance::happydance:. Exciting but nerve wracking. I have no reason to doubt that everything isn't ok. After i saw a heartbeat at 8 weeks, but still a little bit nervous about next week.

Congrats Melllly!

I'm 10 weeks - woo hoo, double digits! I've been feeling crampy/stretchy, like my uterus is expanding and my mini bump is definitely getting bigger - don't think I can blame it on bloating any more! I'm still wearing regular pants, as they were always big in the waist but I'm being stubborn about pulling out my maternity pants, although I know they'd be way more comfortable. I'm trying to hold out till 12 weeks (and my next scan to make sure my bean is ok!)

Hope everyone is feeling well! :)

Hi Gals,

Well still feeling nauseous, better but not gone yet! LOL well nausea you got hmm just over a week to shift if the books are right.

I'm terrified abt my scan tbh, I know I saw a heartbeat at six weeks, but that was along time ago, things cld of still gone wrong! I'm really scared tbh. Seeing as I think my belly has shrunk too!

Best of Luck to all for our up and coming scan appointments.

i am absolutely bricking it if im completely honest! Im one of those people that feels if they havent heard anything back after 24 hours theyre not going to and have probably been forgotten about by all involved! stupid i know!

Anywho the point is ive not heard even a whisper from the mw and have no idea about scan dates! Im getting worried!

Im scared im not going to have a scan date! Im scared the scan will says theres no baby and there never was! im scared theyl say ive m/c! ott i know but god im petrified!

I'm still terrified about the scan next week! I'm the same as you Shining Star, heartbeat was detected at 6+3 but keep thinking that so much could have gone wrong between then and now. Had brown spotting/blood (not much at all) for about 3 days when I was 8 weeks and even though I know brown blood is old blood etc, the closer I get to the scan, the more convinced I am that everything has gone wrong!

Not feeling nauseus anymore, not anywhere near as tired as I was, I'm able to do more down the gym, my boobs haven't been sore for the past few days but I'm still constipated (sorry tmi!!), really bloated in the afternoon and have heartburn after meals. Are anyone else's symptoms starting to ease off? Just to put my mind at rest!!

:hug:

i havent had symptoms, i had mild nausia for 1 day before i took the tests, my boobs havent been sore ive been pee'ing loads but thats happened before! The only symptom is complete lack of any periods but i hardly ever had periods before due to implanon, im begining to think my body is playing tricks on me!

Hi all.. soz not been on for ages.. seem to have been mega busy!! Just to let you know that I had my scan last fri (12th) and everything was as it should be although they said i was a week further than i thought making my EDD: 26th March.. Does that mean I have to move forums?? :(

Hope everyone is doing well and here is to our second trimester!!!

Sazza xx

Yup, another nervous one here. My scan was at 7 weeks but anything can happen. :(

My nausea has gotten better, some days I'm more tired than others, and I've been getting up every couple of hours at night to pee! Oh, and I haven't been sleeping well. :(

My middle abdomen is getting more and more achy and crampy - hopefully this is just stretching pains! No spotting or anything, which I'm happy about. I just want everything to be ok!

I finally had my 12 week scan yesterday - it was such a relief to see little bubs bouncing around. I couldn't believe it when they showed me a 4d scan, I didn't think I'd get that - apparantly they only got it in recently. The 4d one is nice to see on screen but does look a little weird when it's printed out but I was assured everything looked normal.

Journey, I know what you mean about the nightime peeing! I get up at least twice every night.

Attachments

• scan1.jpg
    scan1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 11
  • scan3.jpg
    scan3.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 16
Hi Shining STar, owo and little bee. didn't even realise this was here to be honest!!!

LOL current EDD is 6th April, Scan on 23rd Sept - next TUE

cant believe how many of us are due in april!!!!

HI ALL!

Hi all again.

Hey sammie glad you found us.

Lu - my symptoms have kinda eased off but are still abt, I'm not as tired as I have been, no more afternoon naps, but the sickness doesn't really do anything to ease my thoughts, lol guess thee's just no helping our paranoia in these stages.

Sheepy - wow 4d without paying extra? I have to say I'm not sure I'd want a 4d scan i mean they're amazing just not my thing, I hope you get the choice, to me it's like being told the sex without asking.

Journey - I've been having bad cramps last few days really been scaring me but I'm hoping it's all more stretching.

Counting down to my scan now, and trying not to dwell too much!

Hey girls! Shinning_Star I'm so relieved you got cramps too..3-4 days ago i dad a 10 minute contraction-like pains every 4min. It scared me a lot but as soon as I went to the br and didn't see anything I was like ''OMG it's over!''.
The other thing is that I can't see the end of any movie I start watching with my OH, I get sleepy the first 10 min!! I feel tired all day, quick afternoon naps, early sleepy eyes and early wake-up in the morning!!!I'm getting crazyyyy!!
Sammielouize! Where have u been?! We are all here April crazy mums!! kisses!

WAke up feeling fine, as evening comes im feeling about 9 months gone! Bloating is hugeee! CLothes aren't fitting nice anymore though either!

Due to when we bd last and when i got my bfp im hoping they dont tell me at my scan on Tue that im actually only 5 weeks gone! Cos then none of these symptoms should be here!

Congrats on your scan Sheepy. Great pics. Congrats Sazza that all is well with your scan too.
Sammielouize, glad you found us.
I too have had bad cramps on and off the last few days, i had a bit of brown in my CM(sorry if TMI) so of course i am convinced all is not well in there even though i saw a HB at 8 weeks. Reading that i'm not the only one at this stage having cramps has but my mind at ease. Can't believe it is only 3 days until my scan. I'm really getting nervous, doubt i'll get much sleep this week, I didn't on the build up to my 8 week scan either.
Good Luck for those that have a scan this week. :hugs:

update! Have a scan booked for 10th! Woop!

Not that anyone cares

Thanks owo, I had cramps regularly and also had spotting a couple of times and everything turned out fine in my scan. Try not to worry too much, and good luck with your scan (I was so relieved I started crying when I came out!) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->